Collaborative, friendly work environment, Key role in driving our brand and growth strategies, Development opportunities in a fast growing company.
We have a great new opportunity for a driven Enrolments Manager / Marketing Coordinator (0.6 FTE) to join our energetic and collaborative team. This position offers the opportunity to be involved in the full marketing mix and take your career to the next level. It is an evolving role where youll learn the ropes of our Enrolment function as you gradually move into the marketing space. Its 70/30 sales to marketing in the initial period.
Why Work at Habitat Early Learning
Through the philosophy Happy Staff, Happy Children, Happy Families, Habitat delivers exceptional quality across three core service areas Education, Nutrition and Health.
- A supportive environment that empowers you to thrive and gives you the autonomy, accountability, and flexibility to shape your own success.
- Growing company with career development opportunities.
- Leadership development programs.
- Childcare discounts.
- Onsite, chef prepared meals for staff to enjoy.
- Full time, part time, flexible working arrangements supported.
About you and the Role:
As Enrolment Manager / Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with the broader team to deliver best practice approach to sales and marketing campaigns across digital, CRM, PR and Internal Communications.
Reporting to the General Manager (Childrens Services) youll be empowered to:
- Drive occupancy levels receiving generous incentives for doing so.
- Lead the Enrolment team to achieve and exceed their KPIs - bringing new ideas and a fresh approach to client care.
- Coordinate marketing activities and PR/Media materials to enhance the profile of Habitat Early Learning and meet occupancy targets.
- Working with the partner agency to develop content and communications strategy to build best in-class content into every aspect of the family / employee journey.
- Using social listening to identify consumer behaviour and leverage insight, identify trends, channel trends and report back with key learnings and suggestions to optimise accordingly.
- Develop relevant reporting in relation to website traffic, competitor activity and channel attribution.
Youll also have:
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary qualifications preferably in Sales, Marketing or Communications.
- Exceptional understanding of customer service.
- Outstanding communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Good understanding of current digital trends and emerging technologies.
- Ambition and positivity with an aptitude for learning new things.
Habitat Early Learning is a highly regarded provider of early education and is recognised for its commitment to quality outcomes for children and families.
We believe happy staff equates to happy children and happy families.
We are a hard-working team experiencing growth. You'll work within a supportive, collegial group.
You will be joining a hardworking team who care deeply about the impact they have on the business and the people who are at its heart.
You'll love our team spirit and ambitious nature as well as our ever-changing environment.
To join our progressive team, apply today.
Thanks for your interest in working for Habitat Early Learning. We love it here, and think you will, too.