lead and manage projects related to complex high voltage electricity networks, Have the desire and energy to meet challenging project targets, manage and implement project management systems and practices.
Powerlink Queensland, Queenslands high voltage transmission network provider, currently has exciting career opportunities coming up for experienced Project Managers in the delivery of high voltage electricity projects.
- You are an experienced project manager leading and managing projects related to complex high voltage electricity networks.
- You have the desire and energy to meet challenging project targets supported by a strong customer focus
- Your ability to manage and implement project management systems and practices is evident in the success of your previous work and projects.
About the role
In this temporary, approximately 16 months, opportunity you will lead the successful delivery of a number of Powerlink's high voltage engineering projects. You will independently manage and ensure that specific project objectives are achieved which involves all aspects of the project including scope, budget, schedule, quality, procurement, resources, communications and risks.
Critical to your success will be to operate and collaborate effectively across different functional groups and divisions.
Further career opportunities for experienced HV Project Managers will become available at Powerlink Queensland over the next couple of months.
You will have Tertiary qualification in an engineering or an equivalent discipline and demonstrated significant experience and capability in project and construction management in the electrical industry and demonstrate abilities in:
- management and implementation of project management systems and practices
- strong communication, organisation and problem solving skills
- risk management, cost control and schedule control strategies
- creating strong collaboration and relationships between various project resources
- Analysis of project scope, design and construction plans to develop best delivery options
- management of time, cost, quality and resources to achieve project targets
If you see yourself in this opportunity, then we want to hear from you. Please click apply and follow the prompts, submitting your resume and a cover letter highlighting how you will apply your expertise to monitor and deliver on our challenging High Voltage Transmission project portfolio. You will needto submit an answer to the application questions.
Please monitor your e-mail for further communication regarding the progress of your application.
Applications close on Sunday, 7th May2021at 11:55pm.
Powerlink and its predecessor companies have been helping to keep the lights on in Queensland for more than 50 years powering the States economy and enriching lifestyles. Our people strategy is focused on balanced leadership, values diverse backgrounds and fosters a culture of inclusion.
At Powerlink, we are an equal opportunity employer and proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.