Kinetic Logging Services Pty Ltd is a leading supplier of geophysical services in Australia with offices in Perth, Newman and Brisbane.
We currently require Trainee Wireline Logging Operators to join our team, based in Queensland.
The role involves the operation and maintenance of geophysical logging equipment, in particular Century Tools and associated plant. Positions are field based on a fly in, fly out roster.
To be successful for an interview applicants will need to have the following skills;
- Computer literate, in particular Microsoft Excel (intermediate level)
- Be mechanically and mathematically apt
- Must hold a current LR Class licence (2 years experience)
Preference will be given to those that;
To be successful in this role you will need to have
- A high standard of self-motivation and discipline; and
- the ability to communicate with clients in an effective manner.
Kinetic Logging Services Pty Ltd will provide training in the use of all specialist equipment and all site-specific inductions for new staff.
Applicants must be able to pass
- Drug & Alcohol screening
Previous applicants need not apply.
ONLY PEOPLE WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THIS COUNTRY MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Only successful applications will receive a reply.
Mackay & Coalfields
Mining, Resources & Energy