Data Entry / Accounts Assistant
PERSOLKELLY is one of Australia's largest and longest serving recruitment providers. Delivering both quality temporary and permanent options, we specialise in the recruitment of Professional, ICT, Government, STEM, Management and Executive talent.
Our client, a leading mining tech company based in Balcatta, are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Accounts Data Entry superstar to join their team ASAP. This is an ongoing assignment and may potentially go permanent depending on business needs and performance.
Assisting Pronto Entity Consolidation and Pronto upgrading testing. Includes cleaning data, re-enter data to Pronto test and live environment under strict supervision from Pronto Processing team.
Hours: (38 hours per week)
Hourly Rate: Approx $29 - $31 + Super
* Assist Pronto Entity Consolidation
* Assist cleaning Data and setup before moving to live
* Assist testing in Test environment.
* Assist Pronto upgrade- testing
* Re-enter data in Pronto test and live environment globally.
* Correct data and setup in Live
* General administrative tasks required by the team
The successful candidate will have:
* Proven experience in process driven role involving high volumes of data entry and attention to detail
* Strong MS Excel and Word skills
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
* Basic Accounting knowledge
* High level of attention to detail
* High level of initiative
* Clear process improvement focus, and able to take and follow instruction from supervisor.
* Understanding data quality
* Advance knowledge on Microsoft Office
* Effective time management
If you are successful you will be contacted to discuss the position in more detail.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
*ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is - and always has been - putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We're committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.