Build strong working partnerships with managers and colleagues across the org, Range of HR processes from end to end recruitment to liaising with candidates, Generous salary packaging with rewarding NFP fringe benefit tax exemptions.
Full citizenship for all people living with mental health issues in Australian society
About Neami National
Neami National is a community mental health service supporting people living with mental illness to improve their health, live independently and pursue a life based on their own strengths, values and goals.
In our most recent Staff Engagement Survey, 89% of our Staff recommend Neami as a great place to work, with 87% of staff proud to say they work for Neami.
The People, Capability and Culture team provides all facets of HR support, guidance and advice to Neami and Me Well managers and staff across Australia.
In this role you will draw on your knowledge of HR processes to provide generalist advice on areas such as, but not limited to; end to end recruitment, employment conditions and entitlements, offboarding process, accreditation and compliance review and performance related issues. The role will be a key point of contact for the business to both internal and external stakeholders, so it is important that a high level of professional support is maintained.
- A formal tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related field is required
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a HR Advisory role or similar position
- Ability to Develop strong working relationships with managers and staff at all levels
- Apply sound HR knowledge to provide generalist advice
- Eye for detail, problem solving and critical thinking skills
For further details on the responsibilities and accountabilities of the role, please view the Position Description attached.
Benefits of working at Neami include:
- Diverse and inclusive organisation
- Regular Practice Development sessions and coaching with your supervisor
- Salary Packaging providing tax benefits available for living and entertainment expenses
- Excellent conditions including a monthly accrued day off, generous wellness and gratis leave
- Pet friendly environment
Neami offers a flexible, diverse & inclusive workforce. Were focused on embracing change and celebrating & nurturing our people.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please click the link on this job advert to send your CV and Cover letter to our Recruitment Team.
Please note that you must have full working rights to apply.
Applications may close earlier if suitable candidates are identified.
Closing date for applications: Sunday, 2 May 2021
If you have any further questions not addressed in the advertising words or position description, please contact:
Daniel Avedikyan: Manager People, Capability and Culture
We celebrate multidisciplinary teams and value the rich skills and experiences brought by applicants from a range of sectors and professional backgrounds.