Escala Partners is a successful wealth management business, which has redefined excellence in the financial advisory services. We provide exceptional, diversified financial services to high net worth individuals, families, foundations and institutional investors. At the heart of our ability to deliver service excellence is our people. Our inclusive culture with high employee engagement, development, recognition and supportive relationships at all levels within the business, is what makes us an industry leader.
Due to our great reputation and growth in the market place, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Investment Assistant (Desk Assistant) to join our team in Sydney. The successful applicant will work closely with the best of the best Investment Advisors and be a valued team member.
The Investment Assistant will be responsible for assisting three Advisors in managing client relationships, the client service foundations and systems, and delivering exceptional service. Some of the day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Performing administrative duties such as account opening, maintaining records and handling client documents and materials.
- Providing clients with correct and current information relating to market movements and news, stock prices, dividend payments and account queries.
- Liaising with back office and share registries.
- Managing and executing trades equity both domestic and international, fixed interest, term deposit and bank bill orders.
- Advising clients on upcoming corporate actions, executing acceptance, and over-seeing the end-to-end process.
- Managing IPO allocations.
- Analysing, managing and communicating client option positions.
- Managing settlement obligations including follow up with clients.
- Ensuring compliance with trading policies, rules and regulations.
- Understand and use relevant systems.
- Attend and contribute to market team meetings.
This position requires a high level of client focus, so impeccable communication skills over the phone and email are required. The successful candidate will have great passion, initiative, integrity and a pursuit of excellence. Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise is an absolute must. You will also have a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team based environment.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 1-3 years Desk Assistant experience within the private wealth industry. The salary is as per market, plus an annual performance based bonus. In addition to great remuneration and the opportunity to be rewarded for your hard work, your work environment is second to none, with an award winning designer office. You will part of internal team events often located at our designer front of house, and you will also be able to attend client events to further cultivate relationships with the clients you liaise with day to day.
Our office is conveniently located within the CBD Level 25, Governor Macquarie Tower,1 Farrer Place, Sydney.
If you are interested in becoming an integral team member at Escala Partners and reaching new heights, please attach your cover letter and resume, and click on the Apply Now button. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Please note, due to the high level of applicants, we will only be contacting applicants shortlisted for interviews.