Marketing Coordinator x 2, North Ryde Location with onsite parking, 6-month contract role.
About the Role
3M are currently seeking 2 Marketing coordinators to join their ANZ Fall protection & Safety and Industrial business group. In this role you will primarily be responsible for assisting the marketing manager and team with various tasks and duties.
If you have 1-2 years' experience, or are a recent graduate, and pride yourself on being highly skilled with immaculate attention to detail, then this may be the perfect position for you.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting and supporting Product Managers and Marketers with various admin duties and tasks
- Supporting Marketing Manager with website improvement and maintenance
- Rebuilding a comprehensive catalogue - including images, text, videos and various content
- Reviewing and gaining approval for marketing collateral
- Working with the team on local project deliverables, timing in line with the aligned projects priorities
- Some Social media management
To succeed in this role, the successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 1-2 years' relevant marketing experience
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Math, IT or Economics. Or a Business Degree majoring in Marketing
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks on a weekly and daily basis
- Project management and organisational ability, work to deadlines
- Experience in Product Management
If you meet these requirements, and believe you have the potential, drive and capability to succeed in this role - apply now.
PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is - and always has been - putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We're committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.