Being a problem solver & a pro-active team leader, Fantastic communication skills for dealing with staff and clients, Car, Phone & Uniform supplied.
Ausplumb is an established plumbing company based in Bayswater, Victoria, and we have clients both in the domestic and commercial market all over Metro Melbourne. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and customer loyalty.
An exciting opportunity has been created for a qualified plumber who has a can do attitude and has gained a minimum of 8 years experience in the industry to take the next step in their working career.
Your key tasks will be:
- Overseeing plumbing projects which include small- medium scale projects, new construction & general maintenance works.
- Being a problem solver & a pro-active team leader to ensure daily jobs are prepared prior to the jobs being started and ensuring they are completed on-time
- Scheduling plumbers for their daily tasks to ensure jobs are completed in a time efficient manner while ensuring any follow up work are recorded and completed effectively.
- Fantastic communication skills for dealing with staff and clients on a day to day basis while being a key point of contact for any problem solving required
- Excellent time management skills while Multi-tasking on a daily basis and being able to prioritise tasks efficiently
- The ability to read and interpret Plans and specifications
- Having a good knowledge of plumbing regulations and any OH&S issues onsite while ensuring plumbing works completed are checked (Quality control) during and once completed
- Basic computer skills required to manage & report the daily running of jobs and inform clients of job progress
- Ability to use Servicem8 or an understanding of these types of job scheduling systems
- Have the ability to be able to quote/ estimate small maintenance jobs or be prepared to be trained to learn this with on the job training provided
Police check & working with children will be required to be obtained to be a successful applicant
This position would suit a plumber who already has proven experience in this type of role or is looking to take the next step in their career but can demonstrate the ability to undertake these above requirements
Salary will be negotiated based on experience/ability with car, phone and uniform supplied.