Lead a dedicated and highly professional team, Showcase your strategic leadership and key account management expertise, Generous industry leader, great staff benefits.
- Lead a professional and highly dedicated national account team.
- Showcase your national leadership and strategic account management experience.
- Industry leader, great staff benefits.
Do you have a passion for helping people find a career pathway Do you love working in partnership with clients to develop programs that provide benefits to all parties Can you guide and coach your colleagues to help them fulfil potential These are the things that a successful National Account Manager will bring to the role. We work collaboratively, both with internal colleagues and with our client partners. If this sounds like you then read on.
The Recruitment & Management Services division of MEGT manages large apprenticeship & traineeship programs on behalf of our clients in a multitude of sectors from Tech to mining. We place up to 1000 mostly young people into employment each year and programs range from a large single site through to multiple sites in each site with each client requiring a unique solution that enables them to achieve their goals.
About the Role:
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, this is your opportunity to work with and guide the national accounts and the team.
Based in our Leederville office, the objective of this exciting role is to achieve a consistent approach to strategic accounts and ensure our commitments to our partners are met.
This is achieved through the development and effective implementation of account strategies to work with large national organizations in which few of our competitors have the capability or footprint to compete.
The MEGT RMS Division has grown by 10-15% each year for the past three years and we would like to attract an experienced strategically orientated manager to help consolidate a number of identified opportunities.
- Demonstrated success in consultative and solutions-based sales
- Demonstrated management experience
- Demonstrated strategy development and implementation experience
- Experience in recruitment, Group Training (GTO), vocational education, apprentice and traineeship program management, or HR outsourcing would be highly regarded but not essential.
- Current driver license is required.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a Police Check and any State/Territory Working with Children Check (where applicable).
The MEGT Difference
Some of the benefits we offer include:
- 3-day Christmas-New Year closedown as a gift
- opportunity for career progression within a national organization.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume via the Apply button below.
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is committed to creating an inclusive workplace and building a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from all diverse groups, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people with disability.
Please note: By providing referee contact details you are consenting to MEGT contacting any nominated referee/s after interview.
For further information, please visit Careers at MEGT