Electrical Team Leader - Sydney
An exciting opportunity is available for an Electrical Team Leader to join our Sydney based team on a permanent, full-time basis. This role would be well suited to someone with 10 years+ experience who is both a skilled electrician and competent leader. Leading a team of two full-time employees and managing multiple contractors, we are looking for a motivated self-starter and excellent relationship builder to take on this key role.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Designing panel layouts for enclosures, control stations and terminal boxes
- Assisting the electrical workshop with the manufacture of electrical panels and machine wiring
- Reviewing of electrical schematics, electrical systems and equipment design
- Carrying out electrical, mechanical installation and panel assembly
- Testing, installing and commissioning our Bladestop Bandsaws
- Ensuring that employees are achieving their specific objectives through regular reviews and performance appraisals
- Managing sub-contractors assigned to projects, monitoring time and costs as necessary
- Electrical project supervision, training and mentoring of Scott employees from other disciplines
You will have:
- The right to live and work permanently in Australia
- A Licensed Electrician Certificate
- Three years supervisor or leadership experience on top of 10+ years electrical experience
- The ability to execute projects on time and to budget
- Manufacturing and assembly line experience
- The ability to delegate tasks and provide direction
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A clean criminal record and the flexibility to travel when required
At Scott we automate the future. The automated production and process machinery we design and build deliver productivity gains and exceptional reliability to many of the world's leading manufacturers. We also go a step beyond engineering production solutions to actually revolutionising entire industries - using robotics to automate manual processes and create genuine competitive advantage.
For over 100 years Scott has looked to tomorrow and rapidly responded to shifting needs. Today, we have production bases in the United States, Germany, China, Australia, and New Zealand, customers in 88 countries, and a real commitment to developing new technology and bringing it to market. Our parent company JBS - is the worlds largest protein company and worlds second largest food company. Across everything we do you will discover true quality, advanced engineering and a renowned design aesthetic.
If you're looking to take your career to the next level in a global company with a reputation for excellence, then you don't need to look any further.
Applications close 30 April 2021
Scott Technology is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.