Great modern environment, Fast Growth, Great team.
Have financial experience Looking for a change from your traditional boring office
OzzyTyres is currently seeking a seasoned accounts receivable officer to join our close-knit team in our open environment at head office.
Ozzytyres are a multimillion wheels & tyre company with Australias largest aftermarket wheel range.
Leading the industry setting unprecedented standards in technology and experience.
We are one of a kind enterprise. Covering all facets within the industry from product development manufacturing, global wholesale to physical and online retail.
Ozzytyres is a close-knit team with a united vision to be constantly striving to be at our best, every member treats the business as if its their own, and every member's opinions are highly valued.
We are looking for an individual who can see the larger picture. Someone who is always looking for a challenge with a can do and constantly open to learning to become the best version of themselves.
- Previous accounts receivable experience.
- Confident level of account reconciliations and credit control knowledge and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using SAP.
- Excellent problem solving, organisational, and prioritisation.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Good level of computer literacy with an intermediate knowledge of excel
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask.
- Degree qualified or part-qualified in accounting or finance.
Working alongside a supportive finance team, you will be responsible for the following accounts receivable duties:
- End-to-end, high volume Accounts Receivable and Collections, invoicing, credit notes, receipting, allocating payments, collections
- Large customer account reconciliations
- Ensure customers are aware of and adhere to credit policy
- Maintaining a high level of customer service firm but nice
- Adjustments and handling customer queries within a timely manner
- Building relationships with customers to ensure timely payment
- Vendor system maintenance and updating database
- Liaising with other departments, analysing ledgers and accounts to effectively manage and resolve any overdue debt issues
- Bank preparation & Credit Card Reconciliation Updating of weekly cash flow & credit analysis.
- Monthly cash flow analysis.
- Generating internal/external billing reports
- Collaborate with internal teams for billing-related information.
If you are up for the challenge to join the No.1 team
Please provide a cover letter and resume outlining your previous relevant experience and interest in the role.
Alternatively, feel free to email us directly if you have any further enquiries.
South West & M5 Corridor