Global organisation with excellent career opportunities;, Full time role based in the heart of Adelaide CBD;, Salary $70K + Super..
- Global organisation withexcellent career opportunities;
- Full time role based in the heart of Adelaide CBD;
- Salary $70K + Super.
You have experience from within a call centre environment using Workforce Management methodologies. You thrive on complex rostering scenarios and pride yourself of being solution driven. You are an effective communicator who can adapt to change while maintaining composure and diplomacy. You can work under pressure whilst maintaining clear priority on task allocation and attention to detail. You have a high level of confidence, drive and motivation as well as commitment to ownership and accountability. You are a problem solver who can generate ideas and deliver excellent customer service. You are a respectful and professional person who demonstrates exceptional moral values in everything you do. You are a strong communicator with a passion for excellence.
About the Role
Reporting to the Real Time Team Leader you will provide real time management, acting as the conduit for Sercos health sector to assist in complex rostering solutions. You will be responsible for maintaining published rosters, successfully managing gap fill to a high standard.
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour
- Exceptional customer service
- Experience with workforce management methodologies
- Well-developed technical skills, MS Office products and relevant technologies
- Experience with scheduling and handling complex exception processes
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret data
- Knowledge of business operations such as: productivity KPIs, service levels, and the relationships between quality, productivity, payroll and invoicing
- A high level of attention to detail
- Stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to work flexibly across a 7 day roster
This is a position of trust and responsibility and to support this we will conduct a thorough probity assessment as an essential selection component for this role.
Within our Group Corporate teams, we collaborate and support the operational arms of Sercos Asia Pacific division. We problem solve and innovate across a range of disciplines including Corporate Affairs, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Sales and Bids.
At Serco, youll be part of a team of more than 50,000 people delivering essential services on behalf of governments and organisations around the world. We apply world's best practice, insights and technology across six key sectors: Citizen Services, Defence, Healthcare, Immigration, Justice and Transport. But no matter your role or where youre based, we each share the same goal to bring service to life to make a positive difference every day.
If you are inspired to make a positive different and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now.
Serco values ofTrust, Care, Innovation and Pride underpin everything we do. We are curious, creative and collaborative. Our people help in ways that matter.
We are committed to diversity and we encourage people to apply from different backgrounds. By joining Serco you will have access to our Global Employee Networks SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and [email protected] (LBGTI+) Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
NOTE: Google Chrome is the preferred browser to access Serco careers website
You thrive on complex rostering scenarios and pride yourself of being solution driven.