Top ASX Listed Company, Enjoy Flexible Working, Enjoy a Flexi Day on us!.
We’re Australia’s largest gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 4,500+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing, Sky Sports Radio and MAX. As an ASX listed company we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Formed in 2019 following the coming together of Australia’s leading gaming services providers, MAX is uniquely positioned to provide the most comprehensive suite of end-to-end products and solutions that enable our customers and partners to achieve success effectively, efficiently and sustainably.
What you’ll do
- As part of a team of four Customer Operations Managers, you will lead a team of field based Technicians (employees and subcontractors), with a strong focus on service delivery and commercial outcomes.
- You will be accountable for the team delivering a professional, customer focused and highly skilled in venue technical support service that meets contractual service level agreements (SLA’s).
- People management of the team to drive, inspire and energise the team to achieve great results.
- Regular coaching and feedback to team members based on their strategically aligned KPIs.
- Champion Safety for your team by leading by example and actively promoting safety initiatives.
- Instill a national focus within the team, with a culture that is underpinned by Tabcorp Values. Implement and support the successful rollout of initiatives to streamline, leverage technologies and increase efficiencies to allow teams to work smarter.
What you’ll bring
- Previous management experience in a fast paced service delivery experience.
- Excellent, proven leadership skills with the ability to influence and bring the best out your team.
- Strong communication skills including interpersonal, negotiation, influencing, verbal and written.
- High energy, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, client centric environment.
- Results-oriented; able to work in a multi-task environment, managing multiple priorities while delivering results.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the needs associated with working in an industry with significant regulatory constraints.
- A creative and innovative thinker and problem solver.
- Degree / Tertiary qualifications in Business or Commerce and/or relevant industry experience.
- Financial knowledge and experience.
- Ability to prioritise and manage your time to achieve maximum results.
Please note that a Tool of Trade vehicle is not provided with this role.
Weekend coverage is to be shared amongst the teams, with the roster developed with successful candidates.
All our people have the option to take advantage of flexible working, leadership and career development, plus community programs and volunteer days.
Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment.
*Please note this role is based at our Eight Mile Plains office*