About Pan Pacific Hotels Group
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has over 40 Hotels, Resorts and Serviced Suites worldwide. Our guests and our associates are at the heart of everything we do. In Australia, Pan Pacific Hotels Group owns and operates six hotels including Pan Pacific Perth, which is conveniently located in Perth's central business district, providing easy access to local attractions such as Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park.
Pan Pacific Perth brings together the renowned hospitality of the Group, featuring sensational views of the Swan River, personal touches, intuitively designed rooms and thoughtful service delivered by our warm and welcoming team. Occupying a premium address on Adelaide Terrace, the hotel is home largest number of luxury guest rooms and suites in the heart of Perth and just a short walk to an abundance of shops and dining outlets in the city. Boasting the largest banqueting and event spaces in Perths CBD, Pan Pacific Perth hosts a range of events all year round, from elegant black tie dinners and corporate conferences to well-designed weddings and stylish social events. Leaders in Perths dining scene, the hotels premium portfolio of fashionable signature restaurants and bars including Uma and Ten Acre Block offer guests a range of exciting cuisines to choose from. Visit the Pan Pacific Hotel website here.
About the role Content Creator
As our Content Creator, you will create compelling content to bring the Pan Pacific brand as well as the hotels distinct restaurant brands to life across all our communications. This role combines a passion for photo + video, the hospitality industry, social media and a strong understanding of social trends, behaviours, and how they can be translated into engaging, thumb-stopping content that embodies our brand values.
- Create compelling, informative and impressive content to be used across a variety of digital platforms, including but not limited to website, social, blogs and EDMs
- Design creative engaging artwork and content to reinforce a strong and consistent brand identity.
- Lead on the planning, creation, editing and production of internal and external video and photography shoots with a strong ability to art direct.
- Advanced use of video and imagery platforms to build, curate and edit content that is created in-house or UGC (i.e. Adobe platforms).
- Develop creative and engaging copy for social media as well as manage post-production of social focused content.
- Produce eye-catching, engaging and imaginative IG stories that capture the brand pillars and brand content.
- Consistently staying curious and passionate about photo, video, social media and behaviours to translate the findings into beautiful, visionary and on-brand content.
- Plan and publish social content according to a well thought-out strategy and ensuring social media content is regular, brand appropriate, relevant and engaging
- Innovative and creative thinker that can translate ideas into the visual imagination of the brand.
- On the pulse and responsive as well as managing a real-time and reactive schedule of regular updates.
- Leads on updating and refreshing marketing and promotion materials
- Conduct monthly content audits across all internal and external digital content channels to update and optimise, as well as weekly and monthly reporting on content performance and key learnings across all channels
- Works collaboratively as a team to help team members with tasks where necessary.
As a Content Creator you have a creative flair and constantly think outside of the box for content ideas. Youre confident in executing ideas, and uphold a can-do attitude. You are passionate about producing, executing and editing digital content that connects with our audiences and is in line with our brands identity.
You are comfortable designing a print or digital brochure or a blog post, as you are art directing a photo shoot or editing a video. You understand the wider business and have both a commercial and a creative mind.
- Past experience creating & producing digital social media content.
- Solid experience using InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and video editing software
- Excellent content creation skills i.e. video editing & curation, photography & infographics.
- Excellent graphic and design aesthetic with an eye for detail.
- Solid writing skills for different mediums, channels and audiences
- Sound experience in storytelling, layout and art direction
- Solid understanding of the different nuances required for content on organic platforms such as Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Facebook
- Great organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional and personal demeanour
- Excellent grooming standards
As well as being a welcoming and exciting place to work, Pan Pacific Hotel Perth offers:
- A monthly dry cleaning allowance for work attire
- Hotel discounts through our global alliance programme Discovery
- On-site discounted parking
- 50% off food and 30% off beverages at the hotels restaurants, bars and caf
- Discounted accommodation across worldwide PPHG properties
- Ongoing learning and development through our globally recognised [email protected] online university accredited programme in partnership with eHotelier
- Complimentary meal per shift
If youre passionate about driving results, nurturing relationships and seeking to develop a career with a rapidly growing international hotel brand, then apply online by submitting your CV.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for submissions: Monday 26 April 2021.