Mammoth is a world-leading equipment and power system solution provider, Looking for someone with a great attitude & can work well within a team, Our People are our Strength.
About Our Business
Mammoth is a world-leading equipment and power system solution provider. We offer a broad range of innovative bespoke and universal solutions to the mining, transport, rail, industrial, agriculture and marine industries globally.
Our equipment and consumables aren't just built to replace, they're expertly designed and engineered by our team to enhance and optimise standard equipment, making your machine perform better, tougher, safer and more dependable because we believe that the best machines are good, but they can be great. They can be Stronger with Mammoth.
Covered under the Manufacturing and Associated Industries and Occupations Award 2020 and the Road Transport and Distribution Award 2020, at Mammoth, we recognise and recruit industry professionals who excel in their profession and want to join an organisation that will enable them to realise their career potential.
- To provide the safe and timely distribution of Ecoblue (AdBlue) orders being delivered to our Customers facilities on the Australian East Coast.
- Ecoblue guarantees a Never-Run-Out policy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage transportation of all deliveries inter and intra state
- Liaise with the Logistics Scheduler to facilitate the delivery schedule
- Planning of routes and meeting delivery schedules inline with driving hours.
- Liaise with Customer at point of distribution to ensure effective delivery of product
- Record amount of product delivered to Customer on Run Sheet and applicable paperwork
- Operate company vehicles safely and professionally whilst continually monitoring road conditions and general traffic.
- Inspect vehicle for mechanical items and/or safety related issues and perform preventative maintenance and/or report issues as appropriate.
- Ensure vehicle and associated equipment maintained, clean and in good working order
- Meet delivery expectations as per Customer delivery requirements
- Manage working hours and wellbeing in accordance with company and regulatory requirements
- Comply with the Heavy Vehicle National Law Act 2012; and, specifically, must complete daily work or log book in accordance with the HVNLA 2012 regulations
- Comply with all applicable road, traffic and vehicle regulations
- Follow all internal processes and procedures such as but not limited to (loading and unloading trucks, timesheets, fuel dockets, pre-start checks, MTData, run-sheets etc)
- Maybe required to perform other duties (e.g. filling of bulk containers; forklift driving; warehousing; Ecoblue manufacturing; general repairs; general labour & assisting other workers in the factory; housekeeping) when the vehicle is not being utilised
Required Experience and Skills:
- A strong zero harm work ethic
- Licence or appropriate equivalent
- Forklift licence desirable
- At least 5-10 years as a heavy and/or multi-combination driver
- Exposure to inter-city and bulk liquids driving and delivering
- Familiarity with distribution of goods to bulk tanks (Above and underground)
Personal Attributes in accordance with our values;
- Excellent etiquette, well groomed, presents professionally, with attention to excellent standards
- Flexible, adaptable and able to adjust commitments based on Customer needs and requirements
- Well-developed computer skills and ability to learn new systems
- Flexible, adaptable and patient
- Able to multi-task, time manage, prioritise and effectively organise activities
- Able to work unsupervised, independently and with focus on the task-at-hand to get the job done
- Productive and searches for the next activity/task
- Self-motivated, with a can do drive
- Excellent customer service focus
- Highly self-motivated with a can do / will do drive
A high level of team spirit, coupled with a positive and flexible attitude, strong work ethic, great attention to detail, and excellent communication skills are essential.
We live by our Core Values being, Innovation, Collaboration, Inclusion, Passion, Sustainability and Zero Harm.
If these values resonate with you and you think you have what is required to become part of the Mammoth team, please send through your Resume.
Previous applicants need not apply.
If interested, please ensure you identify both the Role and Position Identification number (i.e. MAM119)
WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WHO HOLD PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP