Opportunity to take full ownership of the marketing and communications strategy, Flexible , creative and varied - no two days are ever the same.
Who are we:
ARAG Services Australia is a boutique Underwriting Agency and believe every Individual should be able to assert his or her rights, not just those who can afford it. ARAG Services Australia, a bespoke underwriting agency offers innovative legal expense insurance for businesses and individuals. We are part of the ARAG Group, the largest family-owned enterprise in the German insurance industry, operating successfully in 19 countries and hold a leading position in many international legal insurance markets. The company demonstrates integrity, expertise and passion in everything it does in order to serve its clients and to make a difference in its community.
Only 2 years old in Australia, our team is growing and we are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate marketer who wants a challenge in a start-up environment.
You are passionate about delivering, and have an entrepreneurial mindset. You understand that your ability to deliver is paramount to the success of the broader team.
You pride yourself on your excellent communication skills, eye for detail, creative marketing, analytical problem-solving, and capacity for consistent focus woven together with the ability to join the dots across various projects. Youre self-directed and have proven that you can be productive and successful as either part of a team or working autonomously, depending on the businesss needs at any given time.
Youre an all-rounder who can work seamlessly across various channels, and you love a variety of work that includes supporting and co-ordinating major projects and initiatives across Brand, Digital & Social Marketing, Design Studio, reviewing or drafting collateral, setting-up and delivering projects and developing and documenting processes. Develop and support educational initiatives. Exposure to legal, insurance or financial services advantageous.
Develop and execute on marketing and communication plan. Ensure our marketing and communication materials are targeted, well-designed and produced in a timely manner. In this role, you will have a strong focus on brand and product education to the insurance market. Building, writing and deliver content to help us establish our brand across Australia.
You will also:
- Manage our social media platforms across, LinkedIn and related business platforms.
- Support the team in market research, partner relationships and events
- Drive engagement by crafting informative digital content
- Implementation of digital campaigns across Google and Facebook to leverage product awareness and opportunity
- Develop content and manage EDM campaigns
- Working with the National Sale team development and support e-learning material for external clients
- Design and or update collateral as directed
- Help with general marketing and administration duties as directed
- Understand the marketing process with a strong attention to detail
- Drive branding throughout our business
- Build trusted relationships with our external stakeholders to leverage market awareness - including media and advertising contacts
Establish a strong website and social media promoting our business in a positive and innovative manner.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing / media/ communications or a relevant discipline
- Experience leading or contributing to Marketing and Communication strategies / plan
- Experience in developing & writing communication content for distribution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We understand that this is a varied role so you just need to have some of these
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage workload
- Demonstrated ability to receive and process a brief, selecting and recommend marketing methods to realise project objectives
- Demonstrated ability to deliver agreed work, liaising with colleagues, agencies and other stakeholders as required
- Design & build exciting and innovative presentations to support sales team
- Eye for detail, commitment to enhancing customer understanding and experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver highly effective digital, print and targeted marketing campaigns and content that produce tangible and measurable outcomes with limited budget expenditure
- Proven examples of collaborating, negotiating and communicating with a range of audiences and stakeholders both internal and external to an organisation
- Experience with Imperia CMS or similar design programs, would be advantageous
- Talent in generating ideas and transforming concepts into persuasive writing and content