North Ryde Location with onsite parking, Competitive remuneration package, Global conglomerate organisation.
About the Role
At 3M Medical Solutions Division we are passionate about finding ways to improve clinical outcomes and reducing patient complications in health care facilities across Australia and New Zealand. Our solutions cover sterilisation, patient preparation, patient management, skin integrity and wound care. With the recent acquisition of KCI, 3M's value offering in the market has strengthened even more so this is an exciting time to join a team that is undergoing significant transformation. As the Product Manager for one of the division's portfolios, you will leverage 3M's science, market leading technologies, trusted brand and global reach to actively shape our footprint and relevance in improving patient's lives in Australia and New Zealand.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing marketing plans for your portfolio
- Driving online and offline demand generation and implement key growth programs with the sales
- Developing, monitoring and managing marketing performance against key metrics
- Performing regular analysis on customer, channel and competitor insights to quickly pivot toward trending market opportunities
- Collaborating with multiple functional teams to achieve business critical issues and maximise ROI
- Managing pricing, inventory, strategy and collateral development for multiple products at varying points in the lifecycle
To succeed in this role, the successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 4 years relevant marketing experience in health care industry with a passion for patients, clinicians and quality of provision of health care solutions
- Degree or Post Graduate qualifications in marketing, business, commerce, or related-health sciences
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks on a weekly and daily basis
- You have demonstrated experience working with sales and clinical teams, clinicians, hospitals, key opinion leaders, channel partners, scientific affairs, advertisers/agencies and supply
- Experience in business & strategic planning, event management and familiarization with integrated marketing execution using CRMs and marketing automation platforms
- Ability to quickly learn and master multiple systems and processes
What 3M offer:
- The opportunity to be part of an innovation led organization that is invested in the medical market
- Tailored high potential and leadership development training programs
- Strong career path and competitive salary for the right candidate
- An organisational culture of transparency and honesty, both internally and with customers and partners, with 3M being named one of the 2021 World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere for the 8th year in a row
- Modern facilities including free onsite parking
If you meet these requirements, and believe you have the potential, drive and capability to succeed in this role - apply now.
PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is - and always has been - putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We're committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.