Blue Pyrenees Estate is a family owned winery, established in 1963, near Avoca, Victoria.
Rated 5 red stars in the James Halliday Wine Companions for many years, Blue Pyrenees Estate consistently wins more than its fair share of high accolades, right across its diverse wine range.
Now joining Blue Pyrenees Estate, is Glenlofty and Decameron Vineyards, who also consistently win high accolades, wine show trophies and gold medals. Between the three vineyards there is approximately 300 hectares under vine, but the group has an appetite for further growth, and to also become a globally recognised brand of premium and super premium wines.
To begin this growth, we are building our own sales team in Victoria, and are searching for 2 highly skilled and knowledgeable wine sales representatives to join us, to help grow our distribution base and build our business on a part time basis, 3 or 4 days per week depending on the applicant.
The 2 territories are north/east of Melbourne, and south east Melbourne , both inclusive of the CBD.
These territories are made up of independent retailers, licensed grocers, hotels, and on premise customers.
There will also be a portion of travel within Victoria as part of the role.
We are specifically looking for experienced wine sales representatives who are energetic, are self starters, can build a territory, and represent our brands with aplomb.
Duties will include:
- Achieving budgeted sales targets
- Build, manage and grow the customer base
- A focus on developing new business
- Support promotional programs
Skills and experience required
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Sound wine knowledge and wine industry experience is essential.
- Highly motivated, confident and well-presented individual.
- A positive outgoing attitude, initiative and the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- The ability to meet deadlines and have excellent attention to detail.
- Previous Wine Industry experience is a must.
A highly competitive pro rata salary & car allowance will be offered.
A mobile phone and laptop will also be provided
A current Victorian drivers license and the right to work in Australia is essential
A current Responsible Service of Alcohol certification is required.
If you believe you are the right candidate for the role and have had previous wine sales experience, we would love to hear from you.
Please note, we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Applications close Friday 7th May 2021