Growth and development opportunities, Vibrant, dynamic and diverse workplace, Multidisciplinary studios and award-winning projects.
Working as part of project teams you will be responsible for preparing architectural documentation and drawings using REVIT and other CAD tools, across various stages of the projects. In collaboration with Architects and Landscape Architects, the role will also create and coordinate Building Information Models for project design and construction.
This role requires experience in documenting large projects from SD, through to detailed documentation, tender and construction phases. Your Revit skills will be of a high level, demonstrated by your ability to set up projects, create thorough and accurate documentation, resolve detailing and maintain high-quality BIM standards.
This is a hands-on role every day you will be working within a project team who will rely on your technical skills to achieve excellent documentation.
We are a close-knit team and are on the look-out for a real team player with positive attitude to take on each new task, no matter how big or small.
This is a permanent full-time position working within an established team on the delivery of complex, exciting projects.
To be successful in the role you will have/be:
- A post-secondary diploma in drafting, architecture or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years experience working with REVIT and BIM360.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and VectorWorks is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated capability in understanding and implementing BEPs to meet project BIM requirements.
- Sound knowledge of the BCA, NCC and other Australian Standards, with demonstrated local experience and standard construction detailing knowledge.
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment, work collaboratively and deliver projects within anticipated time frames.
- Proven ability to identify documentation issues and recommend solutions.
- Approachable with strong organisational, prioritising and time management skills.
- Ability to engage and build relationships with stakeholder across all levels.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound understanding of spatial requirements.
- Experience with rendering software - Lumion, Enscape and Adobe suite - will be highly advantageous.
If this sounds like you, wed love to hear from you!
To apply, please send us your updated resume and work samples using the appropriate link on this page or get in touch with us for further information via [email protected]
We are a collaborative team of design and business professionals that thrive on challenge and unconventional thinking. A people-focused approach with a strong commitment to excellence in design, is both our mission and our passion.
As part of the NBRS team you will not only have growth and development opportunities but will also be part of projects that help shape our communities and the future.
All NBRS team members benefit from our flagship employee program NBRSCONNECT - which is designed to connect our team - both personally and professionally. Through 4 distinct streams, NBRSCONNECT aims to bring all employees together as part of a socially-responsible, agile, forward-thinking community that is dedicated to fostering imagination, culture and performance. As part of NBRSCONNECT we offer:
- Training & Development opportunities, through formal and informal CPD sessions, personal and team development workshops and study groups.
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives including an EAP program and participation in a variety of fitness and wellbeing events and activities.
- Social & Community activities which include fundraising events, team activities, social events and partnerships with various professional organisations.
- Celebration & Recognition initiatives to recognise and reward individual performance, teamwork and project outcomes.
At NBRS you will be challenged, motivated and developed to achieve your full potential. We promote an inclusive culture which respects and celebrates our unique abilities and differences. With us, you will join a team that promotes flexibility, cares about personal well-being and encourages growth.
Note: Only applicants with full working rights in Australia will be considered for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Thank you for thinking of us, however we endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels and preferred agency partners. If we find that we do need agency assistance for this role, we'll be in touch.