- Are you an administrator who is excited by the idea of living and working in a regional community
- Enjoy an attractive remuneration and a host of great benefits including ongoing professional development opportunities!
- Open to all levels of experience, including enthusiastic people looking to undergo a traineeship and grow their skillset.
Come for the life experience, stay for the lifestyle.
North and West Remote Health (NWRH) now has a fantastic opportunity for a permanent, full-time Support Services Officer to join their Longreach office. In this pivotal role, your primary responsibility will be to provide an efficient, accurate, and reliable administration service to the Longreach team.
This will include, but not be limited to:
- Receptionist duties including answering the phone, responding to emails, mail collection etc;
- Data entry of incoming invoices and expense claims in preparation for payment processing;
- Preparation of purchase orders;
- Undertaking travel and accommodation bookings for staff;
- Maintenance of the referral data system, including entering new referrals and collation of statistics;
- Providing customers with information about NWRH services; and
- Maintaining an efficient and up-to-date filing system
To view the full position description, please click here.
If you are interested in joining NWRH as a trainee, you will not need any experience, but you will need an aptitude towards basic computing, and effective oral and written communication, as well as an eagerness to learn and further your career.
Ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience and/or knowledge of general office principles and procedures, enabling you to hit the ground running! Your demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products, combined with your demonstrated ability in word processing and using spreadsheets to compile reports will be vital to your success!
Excellent oral and written communication skills will provide you with the foundation to effectively liaise with a range of customers, stakeholders, and staff in a professional and respectful manner, both in public and over the phone; as you'll be liaising on a daily basis with a variety of people, including those of a diverse cultural background.
This is a highly autonomous role and therefore you must be comfortable working independently but within a cohesive, small team environment.
Exposure to accounting software packages, particularly Microsoft Dynamics Nav 2016, or experience working in the not-for-profit sector will be held in high regard.
Suitable candidates will also need to hold a current C-class drivers licence and a valid blue and yellow card (or NDIS Worker Screening check), as well as be able to provide evidence that you have received the current influenza vaccine.
We love our work - so will you!
Whether youre looking for a change of scenery or new adventure, this is an opportunity to make a real and valuable contribution.
Youll be joining a fantastic support network! From your colleagues in Longreach to the wider NWRH team of health professionals who demonstrate a broad range of skills and specialisations - so youll be working with the best!
In return for your hard work and dedication, you'll receive an attractive renumeration circa $39,838 - $51,918 plus super, and a further range of additional benefits including:
- Up to $15,900 salary sacrificing;
- Annual leave loading of 17.5%;
- 5 weeks annual leave; and
- Relocation assistance and/or rental subsidy is negotiable for the right candidate.
If you're an administrator looking to take on a new career challenge - Apply Now!