A competitive remuneration package on offer, Newly created role based in Sydney, Managing a portfolio of accounts for market leading solutions.
DCA Cities, the largest division of Database Consultants Australia (DCA), is an innovative technology company with a specialist focus on, on-street parking management incorporating:
- Smart mobility sensor technology;
- Mobile way finding and payment applications;
- Digital permit technology;
- Infringement issuing technologies, management and processing;
- Specialist parking officers and intelligent patrol planning methodology; and
- Smart mobility data analytics.
Our approach to smart mobility and parking management is holistic, we partner with each of our clients to realise their vision, prioritising their objectives to overcome local challenges. Our clients have access to technology, data and systems that help them make informed decisions to maximise the use of limited resources.
DCA's multi-facet, integrated suite of technologies and services is designed to manage any aspect of smart mobility and parking operations, and offers clients the flexibility to add and connect solutions at any time.
DCA Cities is the leader within its industry, with 20+ years' experience and an existing client base of over 200 Local Government Authorities across Australia and New Zealand.
DCA Cities is seeking to appoint a Senior Client Relationship Manager, based in Sydney who will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts and for building strong client relationships, which deliver solutions that meet our clients' needs. Although you will be based in Sydney, you will be required to travel interstate and when permitted internationally as part of the role.
The successful candidate must leverage their extensive experience in building strong and effective relationships with Local and State Governments. An ability to open doors across a multitude of divisions within Local and State Government departments that translate to new and ongoing revenue streams is key to success.
- Achieve revenue targets through identification and conversion of new business and revenue growth opportunities (drive opportunities through the sales cycle);
- Build client retention strategies; including through strong positive relationships and effective communication;
- Maintain high levels of client satisfaction;
- Exhibit a thorough and in depth knowledge and understanding of DCA Cities products, solutions, services and capabilities and their positioning relative to competitors;
- Maintain oversight of any implementation projects being conducted or planned for the client;
- Actively manage client support enquiries;
- Presentation of innovative, win-win solutions to clients and prospects; and
- Attend industry events as a representative of DCA
What we are looking for:
- Self-motivated, self-starter and highly organised
- Consistent achievement of sales targets
- Extensive experience with tenders, proposals and presentations
- Excellent customer relationship and networking skills
- Willingness to travel interstate and internationally (when permitted)
If you are successful in this role, you will enjoy:
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- Stability to develop a career as a result of long standing government contracts
- A range of benefits as part of our Employee Benefit Program.
Please include in your cover letter details of your key account management experience, including the industries where you have had that experience.
DCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to supporting a working environment of mutual respect, teamwork and trust and a workplace that attracts, develops and retains highly skilled people.