Great professional growth options, Exciting and challenging internal recruitment opportunity, Be a part of a success story.
- Great professional growth options
- Exciting and challenging internal recruitment opportunity
- Be part of a great success story
About the role
Our division is looking to attract a Recruitment Consultant on a 3 month contract, who is passionate about the idea/art of matching inexperienced young people with their perfect apprenticeship or traineeship. The role is all about relationship building, reverse marketing of great candidates to our clients, the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Proven experience with high volume and end to end recruitment
- High quality communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in strategic relationship building
- Comprehensive understanding of recruitment practices and methodologies
- Detailed knowledge of job offers processes and related industry regulations
We are currently going through some really exciting and dynamic times in our new recruitment system. This will mean that, while you maybe based in one MEGT office with other divisions, you have the opportunity to work with teams across the country and be involved in the latest recruitment buzz!
You would also need to be open to travel to other office sites whenever needed.
As we are in the process of reinventing ourselves to meet the demand, it would hugely advantageous if you could adapt to change, have great time management skills, as well as a huge drive to succeed.
Our division of MEGT anticipates huge growth, so now is the most exciting time to join our team and be part of a great success story!
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a Police Check and any State/Territory Working with Children Check (where applicable).
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume via the Apply button below.
Please note that this is a 3 month contract position.
Applications close 5pm Sunday 25th April 2021
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is committed to creating an inclusive workplace and building a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from all diverse groups, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people with disability.
Established in 1982, MEGT (Australia) Ltd is an Australian not-for-profit organization that provides a range of quality solutions to employers, apprentices, trainees and job seekers in local communities nationwide. MEGT (Australia) Ltd employs approximately 650 staff members in offices across every state in Australia and in the ACT.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and collaborative environment for our staff. Our aim is to ensure our people are engaged, motivated and prepared with the skills and capabilities they need to deliver our goals. We do this by:
- making the health and safety of our workers our highest priority and providing a safe and healthy work environment
- attracting, retaining and developing the right people for the right roles
- understanding each other, embracing our differences and welcoming a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
The MEGT Difference
Some of the benefits we offer include:
- 3-day Christmas-New Year closedown as a gift
- opportunity for career progression within a national organization.
For further information, please visit Careers at MEGT