Looking for a Furniture Removalist Driver
Richards Gold Coast Removals is a family owned business located on the Gold Coast for the past 10 years. Richards are award winning removalists. We currently have four trucks running local work 5-6 days a week out of our Burleigh Heads depot. Richards are very customer service driven.
Richards Gold Coast Removals have a great name within the industry and only hire the best staff to do the job. You must be great with clients, be able to think quick on your feet and have a great attitude. Experience is necessary, although if you feel you are up for the challenge, we will teach the right applicant.
We are seeking an experienced Removalist to join our expanding team at our Gold Coast Depot.
What the job entails:
- Liaising with clients and facility managers.
- Packing, wrapping and securing residential and commercial loads.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Loading and unloading storage units.
- Paperwork each and every day (Job Cards).
- Handling of moneys via cash & Eftpos machines.
- House removals, moving local families from A to B.
- Mantling and dismantling furniture at the customers request.
Candidates should also have the following:
- Positive attitude, an eye for detail, and strong interpersonal skills, be able to think on your feet.
- Current MR license.
- Ability to work as a team and follow direction.
- Commitment to the growth of the business.
- Strong interest in achieving individual and collective goals.
- Strong initiative.
- The ability to work unsupervised.
We are looking for someone who will go the extra mile, and take pride in their work, someone who is reliable, has great initiative and passion for furniture removals, you will be essentially the face of the business, meeting with clients multiple times per day, and moving their personal belongings.
The job is not for everyone, sometimes it is very challenging, although it can also be just as rewarding. We would love someone who has a great personality and is careful and skillful at what they do, to help yourself and the business grow.
If you become apart of the team:
- To be paid one of the highest hourly rates within the industry, plus extras.
- To be supplied with a company uniform.
- Well-maintained fleet at our Burleigh Heads depot.
The chosen candidate will be paid well above the award wage + Super.
Work is local only, no interstate, with an occasional country moves if you wish.
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume via seek and we will get back to you as soon as possible.