People Motion is recruiting on behalf of medi Australia
About the Company
medi Australia is located in North Paramatta. With their head office in Bayreuth, Germany, they are one of the world's leading manufacturers of medical aids helping people increase their quality of life: Whether its back pain, a ligament torn during sport, varicose veins, skew- spray- or flat- foot or chronic wounds medi's products and treatments concepts contribute to treatment success for many diseases and ailments.
About the role
The primary purpose of this role is to provide exceptional customer service for all inquiries, ensure all stock is sent to clients and invoiced correctly, and make sure goods are supplied as ordered.
You enjoy creating a lasting positive impression with customers and turning any and all interactions into satisfying experiences - no job is too big or small.
You will have the ability to manage multiple priorities, happily processing orders whilst responding to customer and staff queries.
You will show an eagerness to learn about the products and processes, and take initiative for your development
About the Role
We are wanting an enthusiastic team player to support the business. Training will be provided however a general Can Do Attitude with a willingness to take the initiative towards problem-solving when issues crop up will be expected.
Working as part of this small team, your role will be to handle orders and invoicing as well as responding to customer and sales team inquiries, whilst also ensuring all data entry and messages are handled efficiently and accurately.
As a key point of contact for the company, you will Tasks and skills for this role are
- Data entry (as part of order processing and invoicing)
- Attention to detail, and a high degree of accuracy
- Respond to and return phone calls
- Maintenance and updating of the Company CRM (MYOB) and other platforms as required.
- Customer and general communication and follow-up with suppliers, trades, business relationships, and team members.
- General administrative tasks
To be successful in this role:
- You will have at least 3 years in a similar role
- STRONG Computer and time management skills (use of Microsoft Suite, MYOB, or other financial packages and CRMs)
- Attention to detail
- Confident, friendly, and professional phone skills
- Have a 'can do' positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great Team Player and Positive Attitude
- Willingness to learn new things and adapt to change
- Be able to handle tasks efficiently while working to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise
To apply, please include your resume and cover letter, and tell us about your most memorable customer service experience.