New Club - great opportunity, Great location, Market and maintain the Clubs Corporate image.
BRISBANE NORTHSIDE Marketing Co Ordinator
Burpengary Community Club will be the second greenfield site to open in Queensland. Located in the largest and fastest growing council areas in Queensland (MBRC). The Clubs focus will be to support the immediate area with a Club facility, along with the ongoing support to the community. Whilst the venue is still under construction, we are looking at a June 2021 opening. The Marketing Co Ordinator will, in liaison with the General Manager, oversee all the marketing aspects of the Club and market and increase our Club membership. The Club is looking to seat 350 plus in our restaurant including outdoor dining, as well as 100 seat Caf, 150 gaming machines, and Sports Bar.
- Support and implement strategies, products and promotions to increase membership and visitation to the Club
- Market and Maintain the Clubs Corporate image
- Create greater awareness of the Club within the community and among members
Marketing Co Ordinator will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for marketing our new Club.
We are looking for an energetic, self motivated professional person to enhance and embrace the exciting times ahead for the Burpengary Community Club, and to work as an integral part of the management team to achieve results and be rewarded with job satisfaction.
Do you want to be part of the management team in the newest Club in Queensland
The Club is committed to secure the right people for the position. If you feel you have the skills, teamwork and commitment we would love to hear from you.
Specific responsibilities include
- Advertising (website, radio, TV, print and online etc)
- Events, Entertainment and Promotions
- Product development
- Lead, motivate and manage the marketing activities within the Club
- Assess customer needs, meeting quality standards for services, evaluate and report customer satisfaction
Experience, Knowledge and Skills -
- At least 3 years experience in business, sales and marketing
- High degree of creativity in developing compelling marketing strategies
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Corel Draw, Photo Shop and Social Media applications
- Excellent organisational skills, and ability to manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed standards and timelines.
- Highly developed team management skills and commitment to team goals
- Experience in developing and delivering marketing plans and maintaining budget requirements
- Ability to analyse and report results and performances
- Experience in developing effective marketing collation across TV, radio, print and electronic media
- Excellent communication skills
Hours of Work
Weekly roster - Full time position
Must be available days, nights, weekends, and public holidays if required
To secure the right candidates the Club is prepared to pay above the award rate
If you meet the above criteria and youre interested in contributing to an organisation that values the highest level of quality in everything it sets out to achieve, we want to hear from you!
No recruitment agencies please
Applications close:- 30th April 2021
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted