Full-Time Role, Work in a collaborative and supportive team, Family Friendly flexible working conditions.
Property Administration Officer (Footway Trading)
- Full-time role
- Work in a collaborative and supportive team
- Family Friendly flexible working conditions
At Bayside Council, we are committed to a positive, flexible and supportive workplace culture, where our people and customers feel respected and valued. We are proud to serve our community through operating with transparency, integrity and in the best interests of the Bayside community to deliver exceptional service.
Purpose of the role
The City Life directorate delivers personalised and public services to enhance community life, including family, aged, leisure and cultural services.
We are currently recruiting for a Property Administration Officer Footway Trading to manage tasks associated with the management of Councils footway network and promote activities that foster community, economic and environmental opportunities for the City.
You will work to educate the broader community, including lessees, licensees and landowners, on their obligations and requirements as they relate to footway trading.
To be successful in this position you will have experience maintaining policy and program framework. As well as a demonstrated ability to prepare, implement and manage tasks associated with Councils footway assets to ensure equitable and correct application of the footway trading policy.
You will be a confident and capable communicator with a focus on providing quality advice and service to the community and the Council. You will also enjoy working in a high volume environment and be an effective time manager.
If you are a proactive, efficient, customer service focused individual who enjoys working in a collaborative team culture we would like to hear from you.
Within the area of responsibility, this role is required to:
- Maintain policy and program framework providing optimal benefits for the community and Council.
- Prepare, implement and manage tasks associated with Councils footway assets to ensure equitable and correct application of the footway trading policy.
- Actively engaging with lessees, licensees, landowners and the broader community to ensure that the Citys property assets thrive.
- Provide quality and timely advice, information and actions delivered between key stakeholders, the community and Council.
- Identification and securing of opportunities and relationships to support Councils assets.
- Tertiary qualifications and equivalent experience in a relevant field
- Basic understanding of relevant legislation that related to footway trading
- Current Class C Drivers Licence
What can we offer you
As an employer, Bayside Council offers a flexible and family-friendly working environment supported by a generous and tangible reward and recognition program with ongoing training and development opportunities.
Your application should include an up-to-date resume (max 3 pages) and a covering letter (max 2 pages), outlining how your skills and experience meet the focus competencies, key accountabilities and challenges of the
Closing Date: Monday 3 May 2021
Salary Range: $72,817.18 - $81,555.19 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation
Bayside Council is an equal opportunity employer committed to an equitable, diverse and socially inclusive work environment.