Work for an ASX listed organisation | Calling all sports and racing fans!, Flexible and fun work environment | Casual role, Exciting role with loads of variety!.
Behind every exciting finish line, winning team and customer experience, there’s a diverse and collaborative team bringing it to life.
As part of our Oncourse team, you’ll make a difference by delivering seamless customer experiences coupled with real-life racing and sports action. Life here isn’t just what you do, it’s about how unique contributions work together to put customers at the heart.
What you’ll do
The Oncourse Operator - based in Horsham - is responsible for delivering an exceptional experience by providing an accurate, efficient and friendly betting and information service to all customers. We want to leave a lasting impression to ensure we are front of mind for all of their future betting needs!
- Place bets as called by the customer
- Provide prompt, efficient and friendly service to all customers
- Ensure bet requests are placed correctly and within a timely manner
- Place bets and provide information for all Racing and Footy Tab products (some of these products include fixed odds options)
- Provide general information such as scratchings, track conditions, events and bet types.
- Comply with regulations and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Good cash control and security minded
- Assist with training as required
*This position would require flexibility as it is dictated by a racing calendar. Applicants must be flexible with days/hours
What you’ll bring
- Customer service experience and a client-centric mentality with the ability to build customer loyalty
- Ability to work independently/unsupervised
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of management
- Aptitude to problem solve by translating and interpreting information
- Ability to quickly comprehend and translate information in order to assist customers placing a bet
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
We’re Australia’s largest gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 4,500+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing, Sky Sports Radio and MAX. As an ASX listed company we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging.