Noble Engineering Services is a multi-discipline Reliability Consulting company with a significant presence in the mining and support services sector. Along with Non-Destructive Testing, we also deliver Condition Monitoring programs and innovative and efficient condition monitoring products, such as on-line vibration systems development and solutions, Motion Amplification, Failure Analysis and Mechanical design utilising FEA modelling.
Our foremost goal is the sustained success of our customers plant and reliability improvement.
We are looking for an experienced NDT Technician within Australia displaying a keen appetite to be involved with Non-Destructive Testing and consultation within the rail, mining, petro-chemical and power generation industries.
Some of the equipment you would be exposed to includes: Open Cut Machinery (Dump Trucks, Excavators etc.), Underground Mine Machinery (SMVs, Eimco/LHDs, Longwall sections etc.), Rail Line inspections, Rail Axles and Assemblies, Wheel Rims, QDS Implements and Main Ventilation Fans.
We have diverse opportunities to assist you in furthering your skill sets within the non-destructive testing sector. Noble Engineering Services have a significant client base and we are seeing significant growth due to the unique approach to our customers. With this growth we continue to require highly motivated mature technicians displaying a passion for their industry skill sets.
The Successful Candidate Will Ideally Possess
- AINDT Level 2 MT
- Experience and knowledge of industrial and mining environments
- Desire to grow with the company and expand on current skill set
- A strong team work ethic and ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external clients.
- Enthusiasm and drive to assist in growing client base
- High degree of literacy and numeracy
- Procedure development
- Conversant with MS Word and Excel
- Report writing skills
- Willing and able to travel to various worksites including overnight travel
- Australian Driving licence
Desirable but not essential:
- AINDT Level 2 UT
- Eddy Current Level 2
- Dye Penetrant Level 2
- Open cut and/or underground mining experience
We Will Provide
- Development/training opportunities
- Competitive salary package
This role, based in Beresfield NSW, will be working as part of the Non-Destructive Testing team. You'll be joining a supportive company that encourages continued development to make your abilities stand out amongst the rest.
Applications close 14 May 2021.
Please note we will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.
Must have permanent Australian residency