Working for a leading disability services provider, 2 x Permanent full time positions, Northern & Southern locations.
About the Role
Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults living with disability in Western Australia.
Due to Rocky Bay’s continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity in our Customer Engagement Department for an experienced Team Leader to join our dynamic team.
Reporting to the Customer Engagement Manager this role will help guide and support customer engagement team to deliver excellent customer experience.
To succeed in this role, you have
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Certificate IV in Disability or other related field
- Current NDIS Workers Screening
- Current, valid WA driver’s licence
- Experience in coaching and mentoring customer engagement staff
- Experience in coaching and mentoring a customer engagement team
- Experience in development of customer funding contracts
- Experience in the use of Customer Management Systems and related data management and reporting
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of working in human services would be desirable
- A strong understanding of and experience working within the framework of person/family-centred practice using an adaptive and flexible approach
- Exceptional communication skills
- A solutions focused approach informed by critical thinking and highly developed analytical skills
- An ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within immediate and broader teams
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective time management skills with an ability to prioritise competing demands and complete tasks on time
- Sound knowledge of Occupational Safety & Health legislation and the ability to assess and manage organisational risk
The following criteria would be highly advantageous:
- Experience within the Disabilities and NDIS sector (Disabilities) is desirable
Rocky Bay offers various benefits including salary packaging, a flexible working environment and a wellness program including health insurance discounts.
The role is based out of our Mosman Park office, but travel to other site may be required.
You must have the right to work in Australia to apply.
We will commence the recruitment process immediately. Please note that all prequalification questions must be answered for your application to be considered.
Applications close: Sunday 02 May 2021
We respectfully request no contact from the recruitment agencies.
Call Centre & Customer Service