About Pan Pacific Hotels Group
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has over 40 Hotels, Resorts and Serviced Suites worldwide. Our guests and our associates are at the heart of everything we do. In Australia, Pan Pacific Hotels Group owns and operates six hotels including Pan Pacific Perth, which is conveniently located in Perth's central business district, providing easy access to local attractions such as Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park.
Pan Pacific Perth brings together the renowned hospitality of the Group, featuring sensational views of the Swan River, personal touches, intuitively designed rooms and thoughtful service delivered by our warm and welcoming team. Occupying a premium address on Adelaide Terrace, the hotel is home largest number of luxury guest rooms and suites in the heart of Perth and just a short walk to an abundance of shops and dining outlets in the city. Boasting the largest banqueting and event spaces in Perths CBD, Pan Pacific Perth hosts a range of events all year round, from elegant black tie dinners and corporate conferences to well-designed weddings and stylish social events. Leaders in Perths dining scene, the hotels premium portfolio of fashionable signature restaurants and bars including Uma and Ten Acre Block offer guests a range of exciting cuisines to choose from. Visit the Pan Pacific Hotel website here.
About the role
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will work with the hotels sales and marketing team to support and execute the hotels sales and marketing strategy. You will execute brand marketing and sales activities to achieve business objectives, as well as supporting the Director of Sales and Marketing with administrative duties.
Assist the marketing department with all marketing activities (advertising, PR, social media, digital marketing) to ensure accuracy, to ensure maximise awareness and revenue.
- Maintain local, regional and worldwide media databases.
- Maintain sales contacts in Opera
- Help organise media and sales familiarisation trips.
- Monitor media coverage and produce marketing, sales and PR reports.
- Update social media pages and company websites with marketing content.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competitor activity and relevant issues.
- Contribute to creation, production and distribution of relevant hotel collateral, in room material and promotional material ensuring it meets brand standards.
- Lead on the processing of purchase orders, processing of invoices and assisting with planning of the sales and marketing budget
- Help plan and develop marketing initiatives including production of mail pieces, securing databases and tracking performance.
- Work with the Food & Beverage and marketing teams to help develop and coordinate promotional plans.
- Help with the on boarding and training plans of new sales and marketing team members
- Help create presentations for sales clients
- Assist the Director of Sales and Marketing with all administrative duties, including but not limited to emailing, meeting management, writing, reporting, printing and labelling.
- Lead on the planning, ordering and production of corporate gifts and organise welcome amenities for VIP guests
- Prepare, record and distribute complimentary gift certificates where appropriate
- Organise sales and marketing team travel bookings interstate and overseas
- Help organise team building events and celebratory events for the team
- Develop extensive knowledge of the hotel, its services and facilities.
Comfortable in managing many different internal and external stakeholders and working in a fast-paced environment, you must be a strong communicator and commercial thinker, always striving to uphold the Pan Pacific brand values.
- Qualification, degree, or certification in a relevant field desired
- Exceptional organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Superb communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal)
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Solid experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional customer service and rapport building skills
- Experience in managing key customer relationships
- A passion for travel and hospitality
- Positive can-do attitude, personable and flexible with demands and changes in business needs
- Professional and personal demeanour
- Excellent grooming standards
As well as being a welcoming and exciting place to work, Pan Pacific Hotel Perth offers:
- A monthly dry cleaning allowance for work attire
- Hotel discounts through our global alliance programme Discovery
- On-site discounted parking
- 50% off food and 30% off beverages at the hotels restaurants, bars and caf
- Discounted accommodation across worldwide PPHG properties
- Ongoing learning and development through our globally recognised [email protected] online university accredited programme in partnership with eHotelier
- Complimentary meal per shift
If youre passionate about driving results, nurturing relationships and seeking to develop a career with a rapidly growing international hotel brand, then apply online by submitting your CV
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for submissions: Monday 26 April 2021.