Great Environment, Great People, Career Progression.
Have you been working in a support role in the construction and property industry and are seeking the next step in your career
We are seeking a Bid Coordinator to support our growing business.
About the role
One of the key roles will be coordinating bids, data input for reporting and forecasting; and assisting with marketing collateral. Experience in the latter is not essential. What is essential is somebody with a can-do attitude, strong attention to detail, excellent verbal & written skills and a team player who thrives on deadlines.
This role is a permanent full-time position based in our thriving South Melbourne office.
The environment is busy, supportive and fun. The team is relaxed and professional. You will work with a highly engaged and supportive management team while still enjoying autonomy within the role.
You will be part of our national bid team, working with our Senior Bid Writer, Marketing & Communications Manager, the management team and also the wider team delivering excellent support including:
- Writing and creation of bids/ proposals, EOI's and panel submissions
- Updating of bid/proposal tracking sheet.
- Collation and co-ordination of all information required from various internal stakeholders for final submission in a timely and precise manner.
- Maintenance of our bid library
- Data input for reporting and forecasting
- Creation and management of CV's and project profiles
- Assistance with EOI's, presentations and capability statements
- AD-hoc assistance with events.
A little bit about us!
Our purpose at ADP is creating great environments with great people, envisioning what a 'great environment' looks like and pushing the boundaries in engineering and design to deliver the best environment for our client's end users.
As a business, we empower our 'great people' to do what they do best; design and innovate.
We understand that one size does not fit all, and we actively encourage our people to utilise their unique talents within their role and across the business. With a lot of exciting things happening in 2021, this position is a great opportunity to push your boundaries and take your career to the next level.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, we are 10 years old with 150+ people.
A little about you:
- A self-motivated person with passion, drive, a positive attitude and emotional intelligence
- A person who will encourage and promote a culture of collaboration, communication and excellence
- A person who thrives under pressure and tight deadlines
- Someone who can take direction easily and carry out the task at hand in a timely manner, whilst enjoying autonomous work
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload with excellent attention to detail.
Perks of the job
- Attractive Remuneration
- Health & Wellness Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Individual Learning & Development Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career Progression
- Active Social Program
Our bid team forms a key part of our ever growing ADP team. As a company who believe in creating great environments with great people, we are seeking individuals who show a real passion for their craft and are ready to take their career to the next level.
Our vision is Creating Great Environments with Great People, we recognise that our great environment is strengthened by diversity. ADP is proud of its diverse workforce which reflects the community we are in. ADP is an equal opportunity employer.