Located at our Brisbane Airport office, SEAWAY is looking for an experienced Operator to join our Projects, Mining and Construction team.
We are seeking a Logistics Operator to provide both exceptional customer service in a well-established and high performing team along with comprehensive end to end service for air/sea and import/export shipments for our clients.
The successful applicant will have at least two years experience in Seafreight operations, be highly motivated, have a thorough understanding of Cargowise One, and keen to build their career in Import and Export Logistics.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all import and export shipments are being processed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Data entry including but not limited to entering orders and updating systems
- Ensure relevant documentation is processed accurately and within required timeframes
- Ensure jobs and related charges and fees are correct
- Maintain a high level of customer service in all dealing with clients
- Ensure all email and telephone enquiries are actioned within acceptable timeframes
If you possess a combination of the following attributes, please apply today!
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in job registrations, handling bookings and invoicing
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Proficient in use of Cargowise One
We are offering a competitive salary and are looking for this person to start as quickly as possible. If you are interested in this role, dont hesitate and submit an application today!
How to Apply
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. Applicants that do not hear from us within this timeframe can assume their application has been unsuccessful.
As part of the recruitment process, the successful candidate will be required to supply 100 Points of ID.
No Agencies please.
The Seaway Group of Companies is an Australian owned Shipping Agency & Logistics Company with offices across Australia, New Zealand and China.
We specialise in all areas of supply chain management including Sea Freight, Air Freight, Road/Rail Transport, Dry/Cold Warehousing and all forms of cargo. In addition, we are the Australian agents for first class principals Hegh Autoliners and Marfret.
Seaway is a progressive business with a friendly, energetic team and culture. We are focused on providing pathways for success through active management and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming, supportive and professional organisation.