Full time, continuing role, North Sydney location, Provide efficient administrative support to the Director.
- Continuing, full-time position
- Position is based in North Sydney
- Provide efficient administrative support to the Director, Western Civilisation Program
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across nine campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield, Blacktown and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU's mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The National School of Arts is a thriving intellectual community of scholars with notable teaching and/or research strengths in key disciplines in the humanities, arts and social sciences.
The Personal Assistant/Project Officer provides a range of efficient and effective administrative support to the Director, Western Civilisation Program, which sits within the National School of Arts, in the Faculty of Education and Arts. The successful candidate will provide assistance by supporting a range of committees, working independently in key projects, undertaking general administration and progressing workflows associated with the office of the Director, Western Civilisation Program.
You will need to have:
- A tertiary qualification with subsequent relevant experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure, deal with multiple and urgent priorities and meet deadlines, with the ability to be flexible, proactive and responsive, and to work independently and as a productive member of a team
- Capability to assist in undertaking research, collecting and compiling data and producing reports
- Evidence of ability to show commitment with integrity to the Catholic Identity, Mission and ethos of the University.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe, and valued through development, participation and involvement.
How to Apply:
Obtain the Position Description PA PO PD for Ramsay.docx. Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $95,102- $102,196 pa, including salary component $80,362 - $86,357 pa (Higher Education Worker Level 6), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Applications Close: Sunday 2 May 2021; 11:55pm EST
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.