Work for an ASX listed organisation, Flexible and fun work environment!, Be part of the fun and action | Calling all sports and racing fans!.
Behind every exciting finish line, winning team and customer experience, there’s a diverse and collaborative team bringing it to life.
As part of our oncourse team, you’ll make a difference by delivering seamless customer experiences coupled with real-life racing and sports action. Life here isn’t just what you do, it’s about how unique contributions work together to put customers at the heart.
What you’ll do
The Race Meeting Manager will leverage your knowledge of Race Meetings to manage the daily operational activity for our meetings, using your well developed relationships within our Oncourse environment. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring your team are engaged and above all, customer focused.
Working with your team you will:
- Manage the start to end operations of race meetings including Cash in Transit operation.
- Ensure that all equipment and materials on racetracks are available and in good working order Regular floor walks to engage with staff, build relationships, provide feedback, complete meeting reports and communications where required
- Become well versed with product knowledge; be familiar with company objectives and work within company legislations and policies to ensure that we continually strive to improve the customer experience.
- Management of live environment, team performance and behaviour to help drive a positive and engaged culture.
- Effective management of customer escalations, and day to day issues including Health and Safety, to ensure they result in the best possible outcome
What you’ll bring
As the ideal person for this role you will have an in depth knowledge of a live Oncourse racing environment, complete with a high level of initiative, accountability, attention detail and self-motivation. To success in this role you will have a pro-active, flexible attitude to work with a willingness to constantly review and improve our processes to provide exceptional customer service and experiences.
We’re Australia’s largest gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 4,500+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing, Sky Sports Radio and MAX. As an ASX listed company we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging.
Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment.