Award winning Branding Agency, Work from home, Collaborative and professional small team.
Executive Administration/ Project Coordinator
Award winning branding company R-Co Lab is seeking a Client Service Professional to join our specialist design and digital team on a part time basis 5 hours per day x 5 days working from home office.
The purpose of this job is to support the CEO and provide an excellent resource to the design team. To optimise the profitability for the company through service delivery systems, so that the team/client expectations are met or exceeded.
The ability to speak and translate Mandarin (Chinese) fluently and quickly would be an advantage.
Requirements are a minimum of 4 years experience working in the advertising or design industry. A focus on problem solving for complex issues is a requirement.
1) To demonstrate dedicated project management and collaborate with the Creative Director, and Design team to ensure key deliverables are delivered on brief, on time and on budget.
2) Provide R-Co Lab's clients with exceptional service, constantly acting as an exemplary ambassador of the R-Co Lab.
3) Show an effective and accurate technical methodology in creating estimates and quotes.
4) Assist in the effective running of the R-Co Lab team and monitor jobs to enhance client relationships, and job profitability. Complete work in progress reports to CEO.
Job Role Description:
1) Demonstrate proactivity by initiating improvements and look beyond the immediate requirements of the project.
2) Work to collate information to form reports and presentations by using InDesign (not essential but prior experience would be useful).
3) Maintain the CEOs diary and calendar schedule, coordinate internal/external meetings, help to set up virtual meeting links and lock in meetings with clients.
4) Liaise with internal and external stakeholders efficiently.
5) The ability to work to tight deadlines, with exceptional and proven organisational skills.
1) Collaborate with the design team and report progress back to the client and R-Co Lab team.
2) Assist in the management and delivery of specialist R-Co Lab services.
3) Assist in managing any new business opportunities.
4) Management of work into R-Co Lab computer system, using the correct process and filing protocols.
1) Create quotes, estimates, invoices and proposals for current and prospective jobs and projects.
2) Budget and profitability recording and tracking.
3) Collaborate with Design Director and Design Team to produce best possible outcomes to meet the client's needs.
4) Liaise with clients and suppliers to build long term and rewarding relationships that reflect the values of R-Co Lab.
1) Demonstrated ability to operate Apple Mac system and related software.
2) Possess a high skill level in time management and Project process.
3) Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
4) Experience and skill in configuring quotes, estimates and invoices.
5) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6) Experience with Streamtime would be an advantage but is not essential.
7) A proactive team player with the ability to work in a close-knit team environment, helping to build lasting relationships.
This is an opportunity to join a leading brand design company and make a rewarding contribution that will facilitate growth and personal satisfaction.