Mechanical AMEs and LAMEs with EMB-120, End of April start, Flights and accommodation for non-locals.
We are seeking multiple mechanical AMEs and LAMEs with EMB-120 rating for upcoming work in Perth.
Starting end of April, short term duration, with potential future work for the right people.
Flights and accommodation supplied for non-local engineers.
To be considered for any role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Appropriate experience and qualifications.
- Display people management skills appropriate to multiple backgrounds and experiences.
- Experience in a maintenance facility, procedures, and processes.
- A proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Be able to work autonomously with little supervision.
- Be able to comply with company tooling procedures.
- Currently hold or be able to hold an ASIC pass.
- Be able to pass any workplace DAMP testing or pre-work medical.
Further details will be disclosed individually.
All applicants must be permanent residents or hold working rights in Australia.