Lead and grow our HSEQ nationally and be supported by our global team!, The latest tech! - Power Electronics, Automation & Renewable Energy Systems., Our collective 5-year vision is to substantially grow our business in Aust & NZ!.
Lead our HSEQ function as we grow our business across Australia & NZ!
- Welcome to Delta Electronics Australia, we are passionate about energy & shaping the industrial landscapes of tomorrow
- Technologically ambitious, extraordinarily competitive, we are Greener TOGETHER.
- Lead and grow our HSEQ nationally and be supported by our global team!
- There are great opportunities for you to keep learning and growing here!
- Location: enjoy working at our amazing new technology hub in St Leonards.
- Work with the latest Power Electronics, Automation & Renewable Energy technologies.
Proactive, intelligent & passionate about the HSEQ best practice! - you want to belong to a team where you can grow & be part of an exciting growth journey!
- Set your personal performance standards and goals high and work hard to achieve them;
- Enjoy taking the lead, providing clarity and guiding others in the right direction.
- Take pride in being proactive and one step ahead and design systems that do same;
- Are someone who can be counted on to deliver and finish what you start; and,
- Believe in rules, guidelines and good process and the value and risk protection they deliver a growing business;
then we need to be speaking to you!
Smarter. Greener. Together.
At Delta Electronics our brand promise here and right around the world is to develop smarter, energy-efficient solutions that create a greener and more environmentally friendly way of life, together in collaboration with our partners.
Welcome to Delta Electronics Australia [deltaelectronics.com.au]
Established in 1971, we are an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and automation. Headquartered in Taiwan, we invest 6% - 7% of our annual sales revenues into R&D and have worldwide R&D facilities in China, Europe, Japan, Singapore Thailand and the US. As a frequent recipient of international awards and related recognition for innovation, design and corporate social responsibility, we are proud to have been selected for 11 years running now for the prestigious Dow Jones Sustainability World Index [DJSI World]. Across Australia and NZ we have investments and plans in place for our rapid expansion over the next 5 years into the Renewable Energy Solutions, Industrial Automation, Power Quality, LED Lighting, Display and Control Room, Mission Critical Infrastructure, Electric Vehicle Charging and Energy Storage spaces.
Now is a terrific time to join our growing and committed Australian & NZ team of 65, as together we embark on our exciting growth journey in the APAC region!
About this Position
Reporting through to our Senior Manager of Services and Operations, the key focus of this role is to lead and grow our HSEQ function nationally.
You will be responsible for ensuring our ongoing certification to ISO9001 [Quality], AS45001 [Workplace Health and Safety] and ISO14001 [Environment Management]. This will involve ensuring the quality and effectiveness of the management systems and documentation used to manage the business to these standards; regularly monitoring, reviewing and internally auditing the business compliance; communicating across the business any requirements, changes and compliance related matters; and, managing the certification audit process with the certifying body and facilitating the responses and actions required.
The role will also involve managing Quality and HSE Incidents as they arise, ensuring that all relevant internal and external stakeholders are communicated with, advised and reported to; the incident is documented; the correct processes are followed and risk assessments taken; and, continuous improvement opportunities are identified and action plans created and followed through to completion.
The position places a high demand on written communication skills and will involve the writing of a range of different types of business documentation, including reports, procedural documents, staff communications, customer communications etc. It will also involve working with business units to properly map and document their process flows, procedures and HOWTO documents and guiding them to ensure their documentation meets the required standard [branding guidelines met, the right templates used and document controls in place].
Working with the support of the team here in Australia, you will also be part of the APAC Quality Team [this team is spread across the different countries of the APAC region] as well as the team of the Chief Quality Officer [this team based in Norway].
Right fit for you
This position is ideally suited to a developing HSEQ Manager (or HSEQ Advisor ready to take the next step) who has experience working in a technical and/or engineering environment, who is looking to make a long term career move to an organisation where they can really make their mark and be part of an exciting growth journey.
Additional Selection Criteria includes;
- Experience working with one of more of the following standards ISO9001, AS45001 and ISO14001;
- Well-developed communication skills that enable you to engage and influence people at all levels;
- Advanced problem-solving skills identifying issues and solving problems will be a constant in this role as the business is growing (you need to love problems!);
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills, complemented by a keen attention to detail;
- Well-developed technology skills; and,
- Sound numeracy and literacy abilities.
Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Occupational Health and Safety and/or Environmental Health/Science will also be well regarded, however are not considered essential.
To apply please click on the Apply Now button below.
Once we have received your registration of interest via Seek, we will then email you a link to an Online Application Form that is specific to this position to complete.