Join a high performing, professional customer service team with a prestige brand, Above award base salary + superannuation + the opportunity to earn bonuses, Modern dealership, friendly team environment and ongoing training and support.
HOBART BMW: A TOTAL FOCUS ON EXCELLENCE.
Quality, efficiency and innovation: three cornerstones of the expertise delivered by BMW Service today and tomorrow.
At our Hobart BMW dealership, we sell and service the prestigious BMW vehicle and legendary BMW Motorrad touring and adventure super bike range. We are committed to providing you with first-class service for your BMW, and an uncompromising driving experience.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our service team! We're on the search for a dedicated and experienced customer service professional to join our busy, professional Hobart BMW Service team in the customer facing role of automotive Service Advisor.
This position is responsible for providing an outstanding guest experience to our loyal, valued customers on each and every visit to the dealership by organising service bookings and liaising with guests, costing and invoicing repairs and working closely with the workshop and parts department staff.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Greeting guests on arrival at the dealership's service department;
- Booking and managing guest appointments;
- Communicating vehicle symptoms and fault rectifications to guests in a manner which can be easily understood;
- Obtaining accurate parts and labour prices for our guests;
- Encouraging our guests towards other service offerings where appropriate to their individual motoring needs;
- Keeping each guest up to date on the servicing of their vehicle;
- Handling any guest complaints and ensuring prompt issue resolution;
- Provide support with completing warranty and costing clerk functions;
- Preparing invoices and closing allocated repair orders in a timely manner; and
- Ensuring our guests are provided with their recommended maintenance schedule for future service requirements.
- Experience in a Service Advisor role or equivalent customer service experience, preferably with an automotive background;
- Outstanding guest service and presentation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with proven time management skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Computer literacy particularly with Microsoft Office applications;
- A valid manual driver's licence; and
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor, a strong knowledge of motor vehicles and familiarity with the BMW brand, other European manufacturers of one or more of the many automotive brands represented by our Group will be highly regarded.
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
- Guaranteed salary + superannuation + opportunity to earn commissions
- Stability of a permanent full-time position with the security of a substantial, well-established Tasmanian company
- Numerous opportunities for career growth & progression
- A collaborative and supportive team environment that is committed to helping you grow your abilities to succeed and to help our team deliver outstanding customer service
- Modern, comfortable dealership environment and great team culture
Local Motor Group (LMG) is an innovative and expanding company which sells and services quality new, demo and used vehicles from 15 dealerships across the State. Representing 15 desirable automotive brands, we are proud to employ over 380 Tasmanians who work hard to ensure customer satisfaction and our company's success. We invest heavily in training, support, systems, technology and equipment to ensure our multi franchise automotive Group offers unparalleled sales and service experiences to our valued customers.
This position is available for immediate filling.
- We conduct reference checking & AFP Criminal record checks
- Applicants who do not have the required skills and/or experience will not be considered
- Applicants must be physically in Australia and must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or hold a permanent residency Visa
- We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting gender equality, and workplace diversity
Only those candidates who have the required skills and experience will be shortlisted and contacted as to the status of their application.