Established in 1956, Nell Gray has become a leading manufacturer within the Textile and Clothing industry by concentrating on its core competency of garment manufacturing, in particular uniform garments. Nell Grays ongoing commitment to product quality and customer service has resulted in an impressive client list including major government departments, high profile private and public schools and corporate accounts.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated and diligent individual to join our team as Sales Assistant on a full-time basis.
The Sales Assistant will work within the Sales Team and primarily be responsible for administering the day-to-day operations of the Nell Gray Sales Team; entering sales orders and purchasing from our suppliers along with assisting our our sales representatives and providing exceptional service to our customers.
The scope of this role is evolving and the ideal candidate will be capable of adopting changes within our growing business.
Tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing sales orders
- Purchasing and liaising with suppliers
- Providing excellent customer service and assistance to our customers
- Provide assistance to the sales representatives in the form of research, running reports and administrative support
- Provide prompt responses both to internal and external inquiries
- Assisting the team with general administrative duties
- Ensuring our client database, procedures and systems are kept up to date
The ideal candidate will:
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high attention to detail
- be experienced in customer service
- have strong computer literacy, preferably with experience in Office365 and the ability to learn new systems as required
- be a team player who can also work autonomously
- show initiative and organisation skills to be able to efficiently use time to prioritise and complete tasks to a high level
- have the ability to maintain procedures and systems
This role is based in our Bayswater Head Office.
Applications will close 30th April, 2021.