Learn on the job, fully paid training, Join a successful organisation working with a leading global brand, Permanent, full-time role, immediate start.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Junior Warehouse Store Person to join our team. This role will coordinate daily warehouse activities and daily operations, providing effective stores and warehousing services that support the efficient and safe operation of Tadanos inventory assets, warehouse facilities and equipment, all while providing a high level of customer service.
- Stock control and inventory management in a warehouse environment
- Pick, pack and despatch stock
- Organise business resources and equipment
- Provide sales assistance and customer service
- Coordinate and make deliveries in a work vehicle
- Contribute to the overall objectives of the team
- Operate a forklift and other equipment
Due to rapid & exciting growth this role will initially based in Bibra Lake, with a move to purpose-built facility in Hope Valley in late 2021.
Skills & Experience
- A keen interest in Warehousing and spare parts
- Completed year 12 within the last 3 years
- Have not previously completed Certificate III level studies before
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Current drivers licence and own transport
- Physically fit and to lift up to 20kg
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Good computer skills including knowledge of the basic MS Office Suite and capabilities in using Excel/spread sheeting (highly desirable)
Join a growing national organisation as a trainee and watch your career soar! This traineeship is an amazing opportunity to gain not only paid experience working in a unique Crane industry but to attain a Nationally Recognised Qualification.
- Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations and completion of forklift licence, Yellow Card as part of the traineeship
- A competitive remuneration package aligned with age and experience plus superannuation
- Career progression opportunity to become a qualified Parts Interpreter for the right candidate
- Enjoy working in a supportive and friendly workplace with a positive culture
- An exciting opportunity to join a growing global company
We practice our three core values throughout every function of our business from manufacturing through to distribution: Safety, Quality and Efficiency. You can expect nothing less from us, a mobile crane manufacturer leading the way both globally and locally.
About the company
Tadano Oceania is a leading manufacturer and distributor of mobile hydraulic cranes and lifting equipment throughout Australia, NZ and PNG. As a fully owned subsidiary of the Tadano Group, we are a global brand with a worldwide support network. We specialise in the supply and maintenance of lifting equipment to customers across the mining, construction, transport and forestry sectors.
We work according to our corporate philosophy of Sozo (Creation), Hoshi (Contribution) and Kyoryoku (Cooperation), and we are committed to helping you turn your dreams into reality Lifting your dreams!
To learn more about Tadano Oceania please visit our website at www.tadano.com.au