Woodstock and related farms comprise of 6000 acres of prime land in the Riverina sitting near Wagga, between Junee and Gundagai. It's a state of the art farm using modern machinery using GPS technology for cropping, managed feeding regimes for prime lamb production and there is an extensive network of sheds and silos. The Role
A large component of the role will include operations and maintenance of machinery. You will also undertake some general farm duties including livestock work. Out of hours and weekend is required especially during peak periods
Young people interested in a career in farming are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for
- Interest in broadacre cropping & livestock
- Some farm machinery operation experience
- Reliability, great work ethic and attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Promotion of a safe and productive culture
- Compliance with company policies and processes
This role comes with an attractive salary and includes a 4 bedroom family accommodation. The local primary school is only a quick 5m drive and the school bus leaves 300m from outside your front gate. You will be provided with a ute for use on the farm and all utilities (electricity, water, house phone) are also provided as part of the package.