AI Trading Pty, a design, installation and maintenance company concluding all types of IT Networks, IP surveillance, Intrusion Detection, Audio-Visual, Communications and Electrical cabling Infrastructure, installing all products and installation, so overall, we are a turn key solutions provider to all our clients across most business sectors.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our company. In this role, you will support individually and with our team as a Sales Coordinator inclusive of completing sales support to our clients, inclusive of general estimations information and solutions for new installations, maintenance and support.
We are based in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne but deploy our products and services locally and on a National level. As a company, we have grown significantly over the past twelve months expanding our ability to conclude our turnkey solutions to a whole new level overall, but in doing so we now seek the assistance of a certain individual to join our team.
We seek a person with experience, or a high level of commitment of willing to learn, complimenting attributes and abilities but what we seek most is a person with a great life attitude overall, a person that can help us achieve the highest quality of service to all our customers, applying & delivering the best conclusive results.
Our key goals are simple, get the job completed, thus, working as a team of people with individual skills & abilities to create the perfect combination of a job well done.
Our team is dedicated & talented and we need a person likewise, with the ability to organize, implement & deploy our installations and products to our customers, maintaining the highest integrity, customer service and maintaining a genuine care factor that must reside naturally within your personality.
We seek a person with a self-starting, positive attitude that can work on completion of tasks without constant persuasion, have a genuine opinion and can make decisions when required and with the ability to communicate well with others.
General work description
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, job requests and/or e-mails regarding quotations for new installations, additional works and general inquiries
- Conclude new quotations, quotation templates and product information documentation for senior estimators
- Collaborate information and documentation including designs, products required and labour components to complete new and revision of existing quotations
- Follow up on existing & new clientele on submitted quotations and information to exceed their requests to move forward on proceeding
- Implement general project plans and collaborate products and requirements with our installation team to conclude the installation and handover seamlessly to the next process point
- Collate progress reports on levels of completion with our installation team and liaise with our clients on the progress of the installations
- Liaise with existing clientele to generate ongoing works and opportunities to conclude forthcoming future advancements in their business
Preferred attributes for the position
- Strong skills in Microsoft office products and general software programs
- Minimum 2 years experience within the communications/electrical product range and cabling infrastructure industry preferred
- General experience within the IT Networks, IP surveillance, Intrusion Detection, Audio-Visual, Communications and Electrical cabling Infrastructure industry preferred
- Ability to collate professional proposals and correct to the finest detail quite descriptively and have the ability to conclude this naturally