- Commercial Services and Technology Parks – Mt Helen Campus
- Full-time, fixed-term appointment until 2 May 2022
- HEW 7 - $88,059 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
Be part of our diverse community
We are driven to make a real difference to the lives of every student who walks through our doors, and to the communities we help build and are proud to be part of. We are one of Australia’s oldest universities, known today for our modern approach to teaching and learning. With the largest network of campuses across Victoria, as well as a growing Brisbane base, we are uniquely positioned to provide pathways from vocational education and skills training at Federation TAFE through to higher education programs at Federation University.
About the role
Lead commercial development projects and support a range of commercialisation programs.
- undertake detailed analysis of existing business activities;
- undertake detailed market analysis across a range of sectors and identify relevant opportunities;
- develop and implement strategies that will bring new business from chosen target markets;
- lead the preparation and submission of tenders and proposals; and
- develop and support a portfolio of commercial development projects.
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
- experience in identifying and developing new commercial business opportunities;
- experience successfully delivering against requirements, schedules, and budgets;
- ability to prepare and deliver a wide variety of clear, accessible, and well researched data, reports and recommendations and guide commercial strategy;
- strong project management and organisational skills; and
- communication and interpersonal skills.
Please note that applications will be prioritised for those with current working rights in Australia and who are not affected by travel restrictions.
How to apply
Please apply by Tuesday, 20 April 2021.
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sexualities and genders. Should you require additional support please contact please contact our Diversity and Inclusion Partner, Elizabeth Spark, via email. To find out more about our Aboriginal and Torres Islander Employment Strategy, please click here
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.
A workplace for remarkable people
For almost 150 years we have been reaching out to new communities, steadily building a generation of independent thinkers united in the knowledge that they are greater together.
We are committed to attracting, retaining and developing the best talent in the regions in which we operate. From our academic and research staff to those working in student experience, we are all part of a collaborative culture that inspires the highest levels of excellence, innovation, integrity and respect. We are proud of our SAGE Athena SWAN Bronze accreditation in 2019 for recognising our commitment to advancing the careers of women, trans and gender diverse individuals in STEM disciplines in higher education and research.
What we offer
You will be able to take advantage of our UniSports Health and Fitness Centre in Mt Helen, in addition to benefits such as purchased leave, annualised hours, blended workforce options (work from home flexibility), salary sacrificing options, on-campus childcare (Mt Helen and Gippsland), discounted private health insurance, affordable parking, wellness programs, professional development programs and many other benefits. For further information, please visit our website.
For more information on a career with us, please visit our website or let our staff tell you more.