Progressive modern legal business, Internationally recognised law firm, Flexible working conditions - work, life, balance.
An exciting opportunity exists for a professional, friendly and self-motivated receptionist to join our team in our Canberra office. To be successful in this position you will have a passion for customer service and want to be part of a collaborative team environment. You will have excellent communication skills and be professionally presented.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
Moulis Legal is a leading, progressive modern legal business handling commercial and international matters. We support and protect entities that excel in the business, trade and commercialisation of products and ideas. Our areas of practice include administrative and government law, corporate law, commercial law, commercial property, dispute resolution, intellectual property and trade law. Our offices are located in Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide. Our clients are spread throughout the world.
We are not a traditional law firm. Rather, we are a legal services business known for delivering a positive client and work experience and doing things a little differently. Our culture is important to us. Our clients are important to us. Our team is important to us.
This role is permanent part-time and approximately 22.5 hours per week with some flexibility around the specific days and hours of work.
- General receptionist and telephone duties
- Meet and greet visitors including managing walk in queries and meeting room set up
- General office and administration duties including providing support to the Office Manager and team members
- Manage office supplies and maintenance
- Organise catering and assist with internal and social events
Please note this is not a pathway role into the legal profession but is intended for someone pursuing an administration role.
We are looking for a receptionist with:
- strong customer service skills and a professional phone manner and enthusiastic work ethic
- excellent organisational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills
- a current drivers licence
You will be working with driven professionals who are passionate, smart, creative and proud to be part of a law firm that is dedicated to our collegiate work environment. If you join Moulis Legal, you are joining an internationally-recognised team that focuses on excellence, relationships and our culture of collaboration and innovation.
Benefits at Moulis Legal
Moulis Legal has been recognised for its positive and comprehensive approach to supporting womens and mens equal participation in our workplace. We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to support your professional development and well-being including:
- Flexible work arrangements and a positive, encouraging work environment
- Modern and contemporary offices (Canberra and Brisbane have sporting facilities available)
- Health benefits such as vaccinations, weekly personal training, fruit box delivery and support for sporting events
- Paid parental leave
- Paid study leave
Please email a copy of your resume together with a covering letter.
Please note, we are not accepting any agency applications at this time.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that Moulis Legal does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Moulis Legal will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Moulis Legal explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Moulis Legal.