Queensland Rail's purpose is to provide a customer-focused, safe, reliable, on-time, value for money rail service that benefits the community, supports industry and is integrated with the public transport system. The organisation's vision is connecting communities through a modern, world-class rail service.
- Do you have a high level of skill in corporate communication, social media community management, and customer feedback skills
- Do you have a high level of oral and written communication skills with a focus on writing and/or editing for complex business information for diverse audiences together with a substantial level of skill in interpreting operational and technical information and translating for a public audience
- Do you have exceptional skills in customer service and complaint resolution and a sound level of skill to prioritise and work in a fast-paced and dynamic operational environment while adhering to strict deadlines.
With the recent implementation of the Customer Communications team, we have two 12-month fixed term Customer Journey Adviser (CJA) roles to be filled.
The provision of information to customers is a critical component of Queensland Rails operations and directly impacts customer satisfaction. The CJA roles will assist in the delivery of timely, transparent, personalised and consistent information to our customers via multiple channels, particularly during disruptions.
The roles will be predominately based at the fast paced and dynamic Rail Management Centre (RMC), enhancing the ability to respond across multiple customer channels from the heart of our operation in the most effective way.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Deliver quality customer service, responses and engagement for Queensland Rail's customers via the organisation's online and social media channels, particularly relating to service information and resolving customer feedback
- Work with the business to research and provide quality and timely responses to complaints or queries received via Queensland Rails relevant channels
- Ensure service information and changes are communicated to customers via Queensland Rail's digital platforms in a timely and accurate manner as part of an alternating roster
- Assist the broader Customer Experience team to deliver upon Queensland Rail's operational communication requirements for its customers and other stakeholders and provide back-up support to the team as required
- Maintain records and extract reports in the Queensland Rail customer service database to ensure a timely and effective method in accessing customer service records.
Commencing salary: $96,090 + penalties + super and free rail on duty days.
If this position interests you and you feel you have the knowledge and experience please apply to Customer Journey Adviser(805) via our website by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining your relevant experience by 11:59pmSunday 11 April 2021
IMPORTANT NOTE: CURRENT QUEENSLAND RAIL EMPLOYEES
Queensland Rail employeesmustapplyfor vacancies via the People Connect solution and not via the external Queensland Rail career site or Seek using one of the following options:
1.While at home or on the go at anytime, anywhere using the People Connect Solution on a personal device not connected to the Queensland Rail IT network or LAN. Please note you will need toset up Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) on your account profile. There are two options to do this:
- Install theMicrosoft Authenticator appon your smartphone.
- If your phone does not support the app, or you do not wish to use an app, you can authenticate by either anautomated phone callor a 6-digit verification code received via atext message.
2.While at worksigned via the People Connect solution(Single Sign On) usinga Queensland Rail corporatedeviceconnectedto the Queensland Rail IT network or LAN.
External applicants applying for roles within Queensland Rail will be subject to Alcohol and Other Drugs pre-employment testing. The recruitment and selection process for this position might require shortlisted applicants to undertake psychometric assessment, pre-employment health assessment and background checks that might also include criminal history and credit checks.
Queensland Rail embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We have built the foundation for diversity in the areas of gender balance, First Nations Peoples, Youth, Disability and Multiculturalism. We continue to establish and integrate key programs such as QRWomen, Graduate and Apprentice Programs, Work and Welcome, Returned to Work processes, Employee Assistance Program, as well as Queensland Rail First Nations and LGBTIQ+ Staff Reference Groups.
To learn more about this Queensland Rail career opportunity please contact Kristy Jordanwith your specific enquiry on 1800 115 000 or email [email protected] do not email your application. We can only accept applications received via our website.