Flexible Hours, Opportunity to grow & extend position, Emphasis on digital & social media marketing.
Brisbanes Living Heritage Network actively works for the promotion of history and heritage in Greater Brisbane and the growth and sustainability of its member organisations.
With over 90 members BLHN brings together Greater Brisbanes larger and smaller museums, public galleries, historical societies, and heritage places - raising public awareness of just how many organisations are engaged in preserving and presenting Brisbanes story. By creating a central point of contact, BLHN provides easier access to a multitude of heritage-focused organisations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The primary purpose of the newly created position of Marketing Co-ordinator is to promote and build the profile of Brisbanes Living Heritage Network. Although this is a generalist role where you will coordinate a diverse range of marketing activities, such as campaign development and execution & input into brand strategy, the emphasis is on our digitial & social communication. It is a role you can sink your teeth into, and make your own.
- Flexible Hours
- Digital & Social Media emphasis
- Opportunity to grow position
This position is initially offered as a part time position, 7.5 hours per week for a contract period of 3 months. We believe there is an opportunity for this position to grow & be extended.
You will have approximately 2-5 years experience in marketing roles. You will be creative, analytical thinker, and a team player willing to engage in all aspects of marketing. You will also demonstrate a willingness to challenge the status quo to help take BLHN to next level. To be successful in the role you will also have:
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure, handle competing priorities and diverse workload to meet deadlines and manage activities through to completion.
- Tertiary qualifications such as Marketing, Media and Communications or a related discipline will be well regarded
If you feel that you have the right attitude, experience and would like to be part of the revitalisation of BLHN we would love to hear from you.
Please download the Position Description https://blhn.org/employment/ [link removed]
- A statement no more than 2 3 pages addressing the selection criteria both essential and desirable
- Your current resume, including two (2) referees
Applications close 5pm on Monday 19 April 2021