Diverse and growing company with flexible working conditions, We empower our people; our culture is professional but fun, Internal/external training, mentoring and development opportunites.
Rockfield is an engineering consulting firm established in 2000, based in multiple locations across Australia. Rockfields presence is growing in Australia due to our unique consulting service offerings, our social purpose, and community engagement.
We are looking for a highly organized and energetic Administration Assistant to join our Townsville team on a part time basis (30 hours a week) in our newly appointed City office. You will be responsible for supporting the Office Manager and Engineering Team who will be relying on your positive can-do attitude and administration excellence to help deliver success to our clients.
This role will include office, human resources and project administration, financial reporting and co-ordination, procurement, supply replenishment/errands, premise management and system support. It also includes supporting staff in the office leading the social club, organising staff events and developing the office culture.
You will be valued for your positive attitude, ability to pre-empt and problem solve, along with a high degree of computer savvy and a strong eye for detail.
Our team and clients are everything to us, therefore impeccable people skills are imperative. We are looking to employ a vibrant and enthusiastic person who fits in well with our fun culture and team.
Ideally you will:
- Be a people person, with a solution focused, can do attitude
- Have 3+ years administration support experience and/or professional office exposure
- Exhibit well-developed communication and literacy skills as well as the ability to work with others
- Have strong experience with Accounting Software, preferably MYOB
- Have advanced computer skills, including solid MS Excel and Word experience, amongst other Office Apps
- Have experience with project accounting software
- Demonstrate initiative, enjoy problem solving and developing workplace culture
- Be flexible in your approach to challenges
- Have a valid drivers license
We champion a peak-performance culture and empower our people to excel professionally, whilst having fun. We promote happiness, health and wellbeing in an enjoyable and collaborative workplace. We support self-learning but also provide access to external training opportunities, and internal mentoring and development. From day zero, we will encourage you to learn and grow professionally.
A competitive salary applies to this position which is available for a May 2021 start.
First round interviews with short listed applicants will be held via web conference or in person if possible.
Applications for this position will close COB Monday 19th April 2021.
Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted for this role.