Supporting COVID-19 Support Services, Regular Day and Afternoon Casual Shifts available immediately, Locations include BLACKTOWN, CAMPBELLTOWN, ST IVES & SYDNEY CBD.
To be a part of St John NSW is to be a part of something bigger - no matter what yourjob or role.Every day we save lives through first aid. Our first aid products and courses give you the skills, tools, knowledge, and confidence to help in the event of an emergency.
As a not-for-profit organisation, when you attend a course or buy a product from St John NSW, you're helping to support our community programs including free first aid training for primary school students, leadership development programs for our volunteers, and event health services for local and state community events. Around the world, our humanitarian mission is to prevent and relieve sickness and injury and to act to enhance the health and wellbeing of people of all races and creeds.
About the Role:
The Receptionist and Customer Service Ushers will provide COVID-19 support services to the members of the public of St John NSW at one or several of the four locations disclosed above. You will be using your professional customer focus skills to greet people, assist them at the reception area, usher people to their next location, use your computer skills to review and capture information. You will have the ability to multi-task, ensure the seamless operation of the reception area, work in a team environment and communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds. We have full time and part time regular hours available across the week on a casual basis.
- Greet and screen members of the public upon entry to locations
- Provide customer service at the receptionist area
- Provide clerical support
- Work collaboratively together as part of a team environment
- Usher people to their next locations
- Provide other customer service support as required
Applicants must have:
- Customer Service experience
- Willing to direct and liaise with people in a face to face situation
- Display a conscientious and reliable work ethic
- Be confident working on a computer
- Strong verbal communication skills to enable effective interaction with the general public
- Ability to be flexible working in different customer service roles
- Hold or willing to obtain a current NSW Working with Children & Police Check
If youre interested in these roles click the APPLY NOW button or you can apply directly with a cover letter briefly explaining what your suitability to the position is and your resume .
Please note we require you to obtain a Working with Children's Check and a Police Criminal Record Check prior to commencement.
St John Ambulance Australia (NSW) does not appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
St John NSW cares about keeping children and young people safe. Protecting and promoting the emotional, physical, cultural and spiritual wellbeing of children and young people is central to all aspects of the operations and culture of St John NSW