Royal Far West is a rewarding, meaningful and inspiring workplace which offers a diverse work experience, a knowledgeable health care team and exciting projects and initiatives. We strive for a positive and committed workplace culture of respect, integrity, care and energy.
Job Type: Full Time / Fixed Term
Closing Date: 16 April 2021
At Royal Far West, we believe that every child has the right to access the services they need to thrive, no matter where they live. From our base opposite Manly beach in Sydney, we provide multidisciplinary health and disability services for children from rural and remote Australia with developmental, behavioural, learning and mental health difficulties.
We are passionate about working with country children, their families, schools and local health providers to provide high quality support and improve outcomes. In joining our dynamic and growing team, you will help us to grow and innovate to ensure more country kids can access the care they need.
Due to the successful and continuing growth of the RFW Telehealth program we need a Service Coordinator to support the program and its increased client base for a full time, 12 month contract and suitable for new graduates as an entry-level role.
This role is responsible for supporting Royal Far Wests Telecare service delivery team to achieve positive child health outcomes and interactions, by ensuring RFW Telecare programs are running well, sessions and staff are well-supported, and interactions with our clients are of the highest standard.
Key aspects of the role:
- Schedule and coordinate appointments to meet client needs
- Develop and manage relationships with external stakeholders, specifically with school educational staff and parents/carers
- Support clinical staff with technology issues as they arise (in-house training provided).
- Onboard new clients, testing technology and checking equipment prior to consultations.
- Coordinate new referrals and ensuring accurate data entry into main operating systems.
- Track documentation and data for reporting purposes
- Minimum 1 years experience working in customer service or administrative role.
- Able to work flexibly and autonomously where required.
- Able to work with people at all organisational levels to build rapport and affect change.
- Knowledge of and focus on quality assurance and continuous improvement.
- Rounded communication and interpersonal skills coupled with strong customer insights.
- Present as professional and confident in preparing for and presenting to external groups and individuals.
- Demonstration of a proactive and action-driven professional attitude and approach with the ability to generate ideas, problem-solve on the spot and think in an innovative way.
- Demonstrate ability to exercise judgment, maturity, initiative, and diplomacy.
- Systems and technology literate.
- The successful applicant will be required to provide a current Working with Children Check.
- Tertiary education in the public health, health promotion or a related field.
- Experience coordinating staff to client needs (appointment booking, scheduling, resources etc.).
- Experience in the not-for-profit sector, health and/or education sectors.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple technology platforms in a complex, dynamic environment.
- An interest in child development and rural issues.
- Adaptable, flexible and resilient.
- Self-starter, confident in decision-making, inclusive
AS A VALUED MEMBER OF ROYAL FAR WEST WE CAN OFFER YOU
Royal Far West is a rewarding, meaningful and inspiring workplace which offers a diverse work experience, a knowledgeable health care team and existing projects and initiatives. We strive for a positive and committed workplace culture
Our Core Values:
Respect- We value diversity and are sensitive in relationships and to differences.
Integrity- We are open, honest and accountable. We do what we say we will do.
Care- We foster an environment that is supportive and without judgement.
Energy-We apply ourselves energetically, are resilient and encourage innovation
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter which includes briefly addressing the essential criteria by clicking on the Apply or Apply for This Job button.
Only those applicants who have the right to work, and are currently residing in Australia will be considered