Sales Co-Ordinator (Internal) - Queensland
Sales Co-Ordinator (Internal) required for our Queensland branch. Above award salary on offer for the right candidate.
- Be part of a supportive and successful team
- Long established Australian owned family business
- Conveniently located Brisbane south side
About Baker Refrigeration
AJ Baker & Sons Pty Ltd is a fourth generation family owned company based in Perth, WA and has branches in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Bunbury.
We are a market leader specialising in the supply, installation, service and maintenance of commercial refrigeration, air-conditioning and ice machines for supermarkets, fast food chains and small to medium sized commercial projects.
We are also the sole Australian supplier for brands such as Bonnet Neve, Manitowoc, Eurocryor, Criocabin, Iarp, Tecfrigo & Ubert.
The company values are built around the following five pillars:
- Customer Focus
With the complete suite of capabilities from design, costing, engineering, project management, installation, commissioning, maintenance and service our expertise is at your disposal. Baker Refrigeration has the management, financial, technical skills and resources to undertake all works within the refrigeration and air conditioning fields.
About the Role
We require a highly motivated person with food service industry knowledge looking to develop a career in sales to join our Queensland team in a full time position. The successful applicant will hit the ground running and will be able to quickly develop knowledge of the companys equipment portfolio. You will have experience developing and nurturing relationships with dealers and business owners to grow brand awareness and increase sales.
Objectives and requirements of the position
- All aspects of sales administration and co-ordination
- Answer queries via phone and email relating to Equipment including pricing, discount structures and availability for Resellers and End Users
- Preparation of quotes, processing of orders and co-ordination of delivery
- Assisting Sales Representative/s in the field with availabilities, order processing, Proforma Invoices, freight bookings, payments etc
- Enhance current business relationships with dealers and business owners
- Develop new relationships with dealers and business owners to grow brand awareness and increase product sales
- Gain and develop product knowledge of equipment available from our companys portfolio
- Assist in the tender and quotation process with clients
- Assist customers with spare parts and warranty
- Provide regular reporting back to the Sales Manager
- The role may require travel and working away from home occasionally for trade events
- Liaising with internal and external customers for issue resolution & account reconciliation
- Be a team player
- Have accurate data entry skills
- Demonstrate ability to plan, structure & execute sales strategies
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with time management & organisational abilities
- Presentation skills & ability to network
- Knowledge or experience using PRONTO or similar software preferred
- Competent in Email, Excel, Word & Power Point
- Current drivers licence
- Immediate commencement required
- Four (4) weeks annual leave, plus 17.5% loading